• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wheelies look well sexy mate

How'd you manage to get those proxies so cheap!?

And where from!?!

;)

1 of mine is currently dying ^_^

eBay mate, it's the future of all bargins lol

cheers sparky I like them alot more since i put the yellow rim strip on.

Just got myself a set of EBC greenstuff pads in the post will be fitting them tonight I think!

Well this week end has been eventfull, fitted the exhaust temp sensor for the hks fcon and all went well. Fitted just before the turbo so i'm looking for 900 degrees on full bean max, and while the turbo was off the waste gate got ported there was 4 very small crack in the waste gate but the were that small the got cut out when porting. Upon putting it all back together none of the gaskets would seal so new ones it is but have to wait till monday before I can even order them toyota take around 3-4 days to get the bits so another week before it gets sorted B)

new1028.jpg

new1033.jpg

new1035.jpg

new1038.jpg

Thanks guys just need a FCD now to compleat the 1bar mission as mines not working correctly and screwing the hks fcon and making it over fuel don't ask me how it's not even connected to it it on the standard map sensor under the bonnet.

• 2 weeks later...

@ andy thank mate will do that tomoz

@ lee I quite like the front black but the rear takes up to much of the bumper I think and looks a bit daft, and the wheels :thumpsup:

Cheers Liam yeh they will be painted in the next couple of weeks I do like em black but its not the theme I'm after, they do look uber in the sun though they have a purple flake in them :p i'll try capture it next time its sunny but the weather is crap atm.

Yeh Russ well worth it, didn't end up leaving till 10pm on sat night so dint think there would be a point textin you still didnt get home till 4am after spending an hour in paisley at my uncles and then the clocks going forward lol still catching up now.

Thanks for the comment guys I think the little cars has been through a huge change in the last 5month.