• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will do mate i've seen a car on facebook with some very bright wheel!

Small update got off the phone to Dave @ TMD about 4.45pm and paid for Rear anti roll bar, Anti lift Kit, adjustable Panhard rod and some new NGK Iridium Heat range 7 plugs just waiting for them to come, I've now got the glanza to a stage i'm happy with so once all fitted and the lips and eyebrows are painted I'm not going to be doing anything for a while other than small jobs like led this and that and wire in my turbo timer and sub/amp.

bloody hell replys on this thread are like buses they all come at once, problem i've got with the lips is there not black as such more purple so would be easier to just paint the lips same as the car.

@ ryan, I got to swap the vent, black one for my silver one.

@blue what are they any pictures?

OH RIGHT!!! UPDATE! Took a few hours, a bit of grease and a few spanners but managed to fit the rear anti roll bar and adjustable panhard rod today

Pictures :vvvvv:

IMG_0273.jpg

IMG_0274.jpg

IMG_0275.jpg

IMG_0276.jpg

IMG_0277.jpg

IMG_0278.jpg

IMG_0279.jpg

was that excited putting the stuff on I forgot to take pictures of the arb going on lol.

how much of a difference has the RARB made, in terms of handling

TBH I though it can't make as much difference as people make out but now know why they all say do the mod first as it really does pin the rear on the car to the floor, I didn't realise how much body roll my car had till it was fitted and fitting it is really easy, 2 holes to drill which are in a very accessable place, then everything else just bolts on! could easy fit one in 15-20mins np.

Next time you have the money to buy one 100% get one you will not be dissapointed!!!

• 1 month later...

Small update. I've started to tart the car up engine bay and inside.

SDC13386.jpg

IMG_0316.jpg

65417bb8.jpg

you all, already know about the clocks

SDC13327.jpg

well heres the rest smd led = winz including the hazard switch!

IMG_0311.jpg

IMG_0312.jpg

Plus smd' the number plate lights and reverse light (not shown)

IMG_0313.jpg

Not took delivery of my ignis recaro seats and idress cooling panel but can't wait till there all sorted.

001.jpg

:)B)B)

I wanted those seats :) haha only joking mate they will look awesome

I also have already seen the yellow braces they are coooooooooool

What happened do your new boot layout?

Craig

Wahey told you the SMD's are wicked :)

And out of curiousity how did you get hold of them so quick? B)

Did you need to wire in resistors for the dash one's or are they okay for just plug'n'play?

Wahey told you the SMD's are wicked B)

And out of curiousity how did you get hold of them so quick? :)

Did you need to wire in resistors for the dash one's or are they okay for just plug'n'play?

^^ lol double post. Not got the smd side lights yet mate, just had some smd 501 already from when I did the dash so fitted them to the numberplate lights and reverse lights, the side lights at the back are just normal bulbs, they look so bright because I painted the inside of the clusters with white paint. Yes the dash smds have resistors on them to make them work they only run off 1.5v or less so a load resistor is needed.

@dan just need to have bits on the car painted like my lips and eybrows and rear o/s quarter re-painted due to a bad job then nothing till next year then i'm thinking TD04

• 2 weeks later...

fitted:

SDC13444.jpg

SDC13443.jpg

SDC13442.jpg

SDC13441.jpg

SDC13440.jpg

They don't seem to stick out as much as they do on the GT but ...... the'll save my bumper from being ripped off if i ever need towing. Time to go make me some Arrow Tow stickers :)

Lookin good.

Your front splitter is why the front one is pretty much hidden.

How about a tow sticker like

Towdecal.jpg

Since you can make em yourself, I could send you the dxf.

Yeh the front splitter does sit rather proud of the original bumper ace all the same

was just going to do thse for the stickers:

Untitled-1.jpg

plain and simples. plus i dont think flexisign uses .dfx as I had to start again with all my vectors when changing from coraldraw to flexisign 8. Thanks anyway Man :)