Wms Starlet 4 Pot Brake Kit & General Discussion

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Do these have unique pad back plates, or are they from something else?

Also, from the pictures I've seen, pad sweep doesn't seem to be optimal, there's lots of disk space between edge of caliper to hub, care to comment?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Two bits of news....

1 - I'm just running the current brackets through the last stage of milling, as I write this there are two finished pairs (1 available, 1 has a deposit against it). Please drop me a PM if you want a kit urgently, partly because....

2 - I lost ALL my email inbox from a few days ago all the way back to to 16/05/2013!!!! (Arg, F###, ###### ### etc). If anyone's emailed me at all in that time could they please re-send it....sorry!!! :-(

I've posted the price and profile PDF for the forthcoming 260mm kit (for 14" wheels etc) in the WMS 55mm kit section!

Also I'm still working to get back to everyone who's sent me a message (goes for replying to all posts too), getting there....

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...

I have just put the 277 X 25 kit with DS2500 pads on my car and needles to say they are fantastic, car wants to to endo's and absolutely zero fade and great feeling with stock servo with the most extreme use. Quality is second to none. Calipers are mega easy to fit & bleed.

I left the heat shield on but had to cut & grind it down slightly and 'tap' it :p It still rubbed slightly on the left side so I just took them off and binned them, I could of ground off the part that is over the arm as how I did with the right hand side. I have no doubt that with the 275 x 22 kit this would be no problem and you could just cut and tap down the heat shield.

Communication with Keri was great and a pleasure to do business with, very helpful. It would have been nice to have a torque setting note with the calipers but a quick message to Keri was all that was needed, with a near instant reply. Definitely recommend these brakes to anyone.

Before

Sq7hByf.jpg

After

ZDhQH4N.jpg

K7GyyJe.jpg

Edited by StanMan