Wms Starlet 4 Pot Brake Kit & General Discussion

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

WMS NEWS! :D

We've got a new kit available (4P108) as a low-volume option for people with small wheels.....

It's a 260x25 disc, and it's a VERY tight fit. To get it so small it uses a thinner (steel, non-CNC) bracket. Also it's deliberatly designed with the caliper lugs so close to the strut lugs they "touch", this means that on most cars you'll need to get the rust scale off the outside of the lug and then remove any lumps / high spots with a file or grinder. This is not an issue, all you're doing is cleaning up the casting a bit where Toyota didn't bother!

You'll also have to lose the heat shield.

The upside of this is it's a kit that gives as much room for the wheels as possible by using a small disc (still larger than any OEM EP brakes of course), but being 25mm thick makes up for it in terms of heat resistance.

So try this PDF in your 14" wheels and let me know how you get on (edit - dimensions are now finalised)! http://www.keri.co.uk/wms/4P108-EP91-260mm-T20-rotated.pdf

IMG_1560b.jpg

Pm me the cost also!

Done!

whats the biggest kit i could fit under the sr speedlines and how much would they be? cheers

This is the 277x25 4P109 kit in a 15" Speedline with no wheel spacer....it's the largest kit we do that fits. For prices see the link in my sig below, just pick the link to suit your year of car!

WMS-800x600-4P1071-g.jpg

I've got some in now.....although nearly all of them sold in advance! I'm working like mad to get them all shipped ("bit" of a rush to put if mildly), which wasn't helped by having to replace one of the machines in the workshop = general chaos....

Once I've got everyone sorted out (ie kits shipped) I'll sort out a home for the last few! Drop me a PM with the size you're interested in and I'll get back to you?

Another batch will be along soon as well. :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I keep hitting "follow" on this topic but I don't get updates - sorry guys!!!!

We have another batch of calipers on the shelf as of last week (and can now take deposits) but we've just got to machine more of the 277/275mm bracket as they sold out

There are 295mm brackets on the shelf and if anyone wants to try a 260mm kit (14" wheels) prototype brackets for that can be made very quickly.

I'll PM you all individually as well. :-)