Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Wms Starlet 4 Pot Brake Kit & General Discussion

290 posts in this topic

Just seen the update

I ll take a kit asap please just need the details

Edited by Blitz

I've emailed lot of people back, will crack on with the remaining PMs later today (got to go out this afternoon)!

Just working through my messages - I have the old info saved away so will let you know the details in the PM. :)

Do these have unique pad back plates, or are they from something else?

Also, from the pictures I've seen, pad sweep doesn't seem to be optimal, there's lots of disk space between edge of caliper to hub, care to comment?

Got my kit on and sorted finally problem I had was spacing the wheel.

I'm not mean on having 15mm spacers need wheel suggestions on what will fit with no spacer or a smaller one

58c69fb3e4645eee7785781a8f3a0ede.jpg

Which size WMS 4 pot kit would fit under Rota Grid GT3 15" alloys and would I need spacers at all?

Thanks

Nik.

Two bits of news....

1 - I'm just running the current brackets through the last stage of milling, as I write this there are two finished pairs (1 available, 1 has a deposit against it). Please drop me a PM if you want a kit urgently, partly because....

2 - I lost ALL my email inbox from a few days ago all the way back to to 16/05/2013!!!! (Arg, F###, ###### ### etc). If anyone's emailed me at all in that time could they please re-send it....sorry!!! :-(

What are the prices between the 260mm and the 275 mm kits ? And will they fit under buddy club p1 15x7

I've posted the price and profile PDF for the forthcoming 260mm kit (for 14" wheels etc) in the WMS 55mm kit section!

Also I'm still working to get back to everyone who's sent me a message (goes for replying to all posts too), getting there....

I have just put the 277 X 25 kit with DS2500 pads on my car and needles to say they are fantastic, car wants to to endo's and absolutely zero fade and great feeling with stock servo with the most extreme use. Quality is second to none. Calipers are mega easy to fit & bleed.

I left the heat shield on but had to cut & grind it down slightly and 'tap' it :p It still rubbed slightly on the left side so I just took them off and binned them, I could of ground off the part that is over the arm as how I did with the right hand side. I have no doubt that with the 275 x 22 kit this would be no problem and you could just cut and tap down the heat shield.

Communication with Keri was great and a pleasure to do business with, very helpful. It would have been nice to have a torque setting note with the calipers but a quick message to Keri was all that was needed, with a near instant reply. Definitely recommend these brakes to anyone.

Before

Sq7hByf.jpg

After

ZDhQH4N.jpg

K7GyyJe.jpg

Edited by StanMan