Wms Starlet 4 Pot Brake Kit & General Discussion

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers for the feedback Phil! <_<

I never get forum-post-heads-up emails for some reason, sorry for being slow. Pads - Ferodo seem to just about have the edge on EBC like for like (Red vs DS2500 and Yellow vs DS3000), but are a smidge more expensive.

Always good to have either in the WMS format though as they are normally sooo cheap compared with the Toyota format versions! :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...
Cheers for the feedback Phil! :(

I never get forum-post-heads-up emails for some reason, sorry for being slow. Pads - Ferodo seem to just about have the edge on EBC like for like (Red vs DS2500 and Yellow vs DS3000), but are a smidge more expensive.

Always good to have either in the WMS format though as they are normally sooo cheap compared with the Toyota format versions! :blush:

hi interested in a kit delivered to ireland for a 98 glanza could ya give me a quote ??is there a need for grooved discs ? which pads do you recommend ??

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We don't normally do group buys (the volume doesn't really help us), but I might be able to sort out a deal... :(

We've got a batch of calipers inbound at the moment, so should have some kits available in a few days.