My Mr2 In The Snow ;d

Reminds me what my MR2 is like!!! Engine in the back so understeer...understeer...OVERSTEER!!!

Nice smooth first vid though. :lol:

yeah there was a bit if i didnt give enough revs to get the back out... would just slide straight forward, then all of a sudden the back would decide to come and play haha.

haha looked like fun :p

was sooo mint! by the end i had it proper down, shame i didnt get vids at the end as i was just drifting eveything :p all super smooth... this was me starting off so just getting used to it.

I must say chris you have balls mate lol cause when the back ends go on them it just gos without any warning what so ever ;) like my dad has found out so many times with his mr2 turbo

like keri said the first one looks smooth good vid :rolleyes:

Toyota had so many people crash the Phase 1 Mk2 MR2 that they changed the suspension geometry for Phase 2 - on!

- Phase 1 = "supercar" setup, better handling but very twitchy (snap oversteer) which most normal people can't hack.

- Phase 2-on = "safer" setup, loads of understeer and slower turn-in to try and make them harder to spin.

(I'd be having the Phase 1, with #cough# uprated brakes and a Woodsport V6 conversion please!) :rolleyes:

yeah tbh i'm quite glad i have a rev3, plus it all uprated on coilovers, droplinks, rear cross struts so it take a bit for it to go but when it does it's not the easyiest to get back again.

it was so smooth as i found 2nd gear drifting much easyier, as with the lightened flywheel it can be a bit rev happy in 1st so second was the way forward.... if only drifting in general was that easy lol :rolleyes: