ID-Workz Yellow Demo Glanza

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

personally i'm not going to get my hopes up... might be for sale again next week :rolleyes:

pleeeeeeeeease just get an engine in there (stock, modified, used, new....whatever!) and enjoy the dam thing!! :p

x2 Good to see your keeping it though. Carn't wait to see it when your in bham :D

Cheers guys! I should have a Jam ECU soon, so I'm going to run the TD05 at around 1 bat for a while as long as the ECU fuels it right. I've had the cylinder head skimmed and pressure tested, that will be going back on with a new Athena MLS 1.2mm headgasket when it arrives. :)

Awesome! I'll like to see how the ECU fares with the TD05, will you be getting the fuelling/power checked on a Dyno at any point?

Were there any problems with the head/block then?

• 2 weeks later...

Cleaned up the front arches before fitting the suspension and brakes

200e654b.jpg

190a8203.jpg

Followed by the Power Getter

24b72217.jpg

3d39a794.jpg

Back on 4 wheels

0de4a5dc.jpg

I've sold some awesome parts off the car that may come again in the future but nothing fancy yet. Race-tech TD05 kit, Emanage Ultimate, Custom inlet manifold to name a few. I have made a couple of new purchases in the mean time too.

Athena MLS 1.2mm Headgasket

534f91b7.jpg

Jam ECU I px'd the EMU for (not sure how long this is staying as I don't know what turbo is going on next, could well be a CT9.

9d565a61.jpg

HKS filter I had sitting around with a new foam replacement

b0ec7548.jpg