Right then, I'm 18 in 6 months and a few weeks. I want either a Glanza or GT when i turn 18, well a few months after im 18 :wub:.

GT's, there are less around and getting older by the day.. would never find a standard one and would rather start fresh then have it pre-modified.

Glanza's, same as above but theres more about yeah? Would be lucky if there was any standard ones left :/

So, do i turbo the SR after im 18 or look for a GT / Glanza?

Help me :o

What he said ^^ because of your age, i'd go for a very slightly modified GT, Much cheaper for you to insure mate

They'll be loads of GT's around for a very long time yet, It's only the standard ones which will become harder to find for the minute.

That's nonsense about no GT's being around, if you're that bothered about it then import one. :wub:

But I doubt you'll get insured on a Glanza at 18, when I was looking for a GT a few months back I got quotes of around £2k for a GT, and upwards of £6k for a Glanza.

It helps if you find a proper isurance company who know what the car is, many don't list it, I got a few quotes from churchill and was getting quoted £1300 on a standard glanza, and £100 on a GT, my current policy worked out at £1094 a year for the civic, due to go down even more this year.

Damien

If you wanna get a new car, go for a GT, as said above, much less to insure than a Glanza! Can't help thinking insurance will still be a killer though! :wub:

Did you get quoted £1000 on a glanza with quinn?? my brother works there n he said they don't insure them. I got quoted £7500 for a glanza today on compare the market and im 19 next month!

anyone here 19 and insured on a glanza?

You can find both in near standard condition occasionally. Glanza's more than GT's though. I've seen standard GT's about, other than that theres those that are lowered and/or have new alloys.

Either keep an eye out, or import a standard one yourself.

to be honest mate, i would build up 1 or 2 years no claims before ye look into a glanza, next year i`ll be 21 and it should cost me about £950 give or take 100 to insure a glanza fully comp.

What group would a 'sportif turbo' come under? i heard they are similar to a GT on insurance..

im 19 with a glanza £2000 with 2yrs ncb thats tpft could of had a gt for like £1000 insurence only thing was i just had a pay rise and wanted a quick car didnt bother saving just got mine on credit 150 a month 3yrs but im going to pay it off when my wages go up in like 8months

i got a gt when i was 18 and my firm payd the insurance because it was registerd as a works veichle and only costed them £498 a year. but thas with a firm who insures about 60 cars and vans so thas probly why i they got it so cheap, and i get to keep the ncb aswell :wub: