Rolling Road Day @ Mm [magazine Feature]

Guest ep82_girl

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Threads up guys

Do wish i'd made a vid of mine on though just for the noise lol.

If we had a most impressive prize youd have won it straight away 236.7bhp on standard internals is impressive mate. and my god what an awesome noise it made. brill little car mate should be proud of her and 2nd most powerful too :lol:

Hey guys, had a great day today, first non MR2 dyno day we've been too with the new mag Toyota Performance, excellently organised by Jo (thanks for the invite!) great facilities at Monster Motorsport, very hospitalable too, and a nice bunch of guys/gals, and some very impressive numbers from both N/As and Turbos. Great to see so many turn up to specate too, at one point I counted almost 30 cars!

Gutted we had to shoot off before the 267bhp run! DOH! Will be a 4 page spread in issue 2 of TPM, and I managed to get a fair few photos, and some details too. Few of our info/power slips went astray, I think we've counted 8 up, but I'm sure we can grab the info from you guys here before the next issue goes to print. Will try and post a handful of photos up soon.

Steve, Editor, Toyota Performance Magazine

www.toyotaperformancemagazine.com