Toyota Vs Honda Day - The Drag!

On behalf of Spuddy:

4th April 4pm!

Anyone thats looking to pair up against primarily Type Rs stick your name down on TGTT for Spuddy here. Remember you don't need a car tuned to the ying yang to beat a Type R, I'd imagine a 160hp motor could have one, which is near anyone thats fiddled with the boost a little.

The list as it stands at time of posting this thread:

1. Spuddy

2. Turbojim

3. Seanmcn

4. weeJohn

5.GGlavin

6. foggy

7. kilo

8. ted

9. Jay

10.billlybob

I hope to be in attendance to lend support to the Toyota cause, can't let them dirt V-Tackers have all the fun!

Get your UKSCNI asses along for some EP support! its the perfect chance for an Easter meet too - EP meet with EP draggin too! winner!

Phil.

I don't know mate, he was down collecting something off me the other night and I got a spin in it.

By fuck it shifts.. :lol:

you havent been in the animals jay B)

nah it should be good realy looking forward to it..

i take it he has new head on etc, as it was of to road wasnt it?no remap with smaller gasket and new head?and hes givin spins? :p

madman..lol

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like there's gonna be a good turnout to this.

dont think i'll bother going now though tbh.

certain recent "occurences" have soured my attitude towards showing up to this, its nothin against the local lads, but i think i'll wash my hair or paint my nails bright green or something equally as pointless.

to those of you running, all the best, but i doubt i'll be there tbh.

Phil.

Looks like there's gonna be a good turnout to this.

dont think i'll bother going now though tbh.

certain recent "occurences" have soured my attitude towards showing up to this, its nothin against the local lads, but i think i'll wash my hair or paint my nails bright green or something equally as pointless.

to those of you running, all the best, but i doubt i'll be there tbh.

Phil.

What are you talking about! Get your ass down there and race!

Also I think you should head to the first outting on Sunday (14th March) to practice for the Honda day! Going to be running a few experiments on Sunday myself, will start off running the same power as last year in the morning, then more boost mid day and maybe a little madness in the final runs if I;m feeling brave, 2 hours is a long way to tow a car!

What are you talking about! Get your ass down there and race!

Also I think you should head to the first outting on Sunday (14th March) to practice for the Honda day! Going to be running a few experiments on Sunday myself, will start off running the same power as last year in the morning, then more boost mid day and maybe a little madness in the final runs if I;m feeling brave, 2 hours is a long way to tow a car!

now now spuddy your startn them oul excuses early man :wub:

youl be full flight all day who ya trying to kid :lol:

now now spuddy your startn them oul excuses early man :wub:

youl be full flight all day who ya trying to kid :lol:

Hehe, I'll be pressing all the buttons if I'm lined up with ya B)

I'd like to see how the car performs at last years power with just gearbox and suspension mods. Reckon I can do a 12sec run like that. If I manage a 12 straight of then I'll be happy to go balls out. Won't be doing many runs on the day though.

Fingers crossed it stays dry lad!

Hehe, I'll be pressing all the buttons if I'm lined up with ya ;)

I'd like to see how the car performs at last years power with just gearbox and suspension mods. Reckon I can do a 12sec run like that. If I manage a 12 straight of then I'll be happy to go balls out. Won't be doing many runs on the day though.

Fingers crossed it stays dry lad!

buttons...lol i dont need buttons ;)

only a practice day for me anyway ,see how differant things works out..but deff needs to be dry or am fucked :)

meh! spuddy is shit off a shiny shovel shit quick!

Phil.

I wasn't fast yesterday lol! Few bugs to Iron out, terminals are 118mph which is a good jump up from 105-108mph, if I can transfer that speed into a good time I'll be happy.

• 2 weeks later...