Toyota Vs Honda Day - The Drag!

had a real good day to

was some nice gt's and glanza's there but at the same time there was some damn horrible ones ( the flip paint one for example)

my bro did pretty good for his first time out aswll

had a real good day to

was some nice gt's and glanza's there but at the same time there was some damn horrible ones ( the flip paint one for example)

my bro did pretty good for his first time out aswll

Was a good day, the weather was lovely. Unfortuntaly I killed the gearbox after only a few runs, I only have 1 video but the car wasn't running right on the run, the warning light was on after the burn out but I ran anyway.

aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i wondered what that was about, i just figured some random v-tacker complaining about perpetual turbo lag lol!

still need to sort my wheels lol, get the Volks on then get all the speedies the same colour - or find some advans lol!

u should have come say hi dude!

Phil.

sorry lads but wen and wer, as i have a ep3 type r and a corrola soon to be a turbo and am in a a prodicament u see as i lov um both alot. and would lov to see this go off.

yep yep got it now 4th of april. gutted just got very very exited about the idea, Gutted