• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well fook me! lol.

Was planned for wednesday but i had to help a mate move out! So got delayed till last night!

Started at 8pm and i got home for 1:30am and we aint even finished yet! lol

Just broke off to have some dinner and post this up on here for you guys to perv B)

DSCN0616.JPG

Im using a mix and odd clips atm as my order of mint cool clips havent arrived yet!

I had to trim the pipe that goes onto the turbo by about 15mm to get it to fit perfectly! Ontop of that electrical tape to space out the alloy pipe to fit the filter perfectly too! Its mint now but its somthing toy tuning could have sorted out really!

DSCN0612.JPG

Looks good tho :D

Since i had to relocate the dump valve, i had to get a reducer pipe made up by Roose Motorsport (down road from me) so that fits perfectly! Longer piece of vaccum tubing was needed too :lol:

DSCN0613.JPG

My custom intercooler brackets, me and my dad made them up, the ones that came with it were crap anyways and the whole kit came off badassracer69's starlet, when he had his crash it broke every mount....

he tie raps are just used to support the intercooler while we fabricated the angled ones, looks good now tho :wub:

DSCN0614.JPG

Last addition to the car is a new breather filter, il probably get a catch tank at some point but until then this will go over the new hole :p

DSCN0617.JPG

Also, forgot to mention ive removed all the air conditioning, pump, rad, fan. etc Weighs a fookin ton! My N/A ep91 non a/c aux belt arrived so all is sorted B)

Im waiting for a friend to finish work at 6pm, then im heading back over to his unit to get my bumper trimmed and refitted then ill be all done!

Coming togther now B)

Im loveing your work sock's mate over the last few months you have tranceformed the beast good work.....also good work on them brackets for the FMIC top stuf man :)

If you dont mind me asking sock's where the hell did you get that blue air filter mate i've been after one for donkeys but i cant seem to find them anywhere.

Orr right i see, i thought id seen the filtter somewhere befor.

Yeah if you could keep you eyes open mate that would be great thanks i need one so bad lol i love the look of them ;) keep up the good work mate its comeing along :)

FMIC looks awesome dude!!

cheers dude :)

looks good mate!

cheers buddy! :)

Front mount looks awesome dude, makes such a change (in a good way!)

ino. looks evil now B)

didn't realize how much work you had done so far! great work bud! some nice parts there.

aye, taken some time but coming togther slowly!

just another pic in daylight to show the front mount B)

DSCN0643.JPG

NOTE TO SELF!!!! NEED ALLOYS!

Looking wicked mate

I loved the performance gained from the FMIC and relocated filter!! Didnt enjoy the fuel cut though! lol

Ive got Blitz Managment so fuel cut isnt a problem :)

But yes its quite amazing the performance gain you get, air con removed too :) So it certainly put a smile on my face when i put my foot down lol

As Iddy said, a front splitter will look nice B)

Its on the "to do" list defo!!!

Lucky you :D

Now get some bloody rims B):)

ok then.... :)

DSCN0673.JPG

Hows that Sparky? :o haha

I picked them up after work today! Transformed the look and the feel of the car! Being a turbo too its made it a bit faster too!

Team Dyanmics Pro Race 1.2's in 15" :p

Ill get some better pictures tormorrow in daylight...

Im happy bunny!

FMIC and wheels look lush! :)

Quick question; how did you get the wiper arms off?! I tried undoing the bolts and pulling the arms off, but didn't wanna pull too hard & break them :)

Do they pop straight off? Or do you need to release the springs or anything?

FMIC and wheels look lush! :)

Quick question; how did you get the wiper arms off?! I tried undoing the bolts and pulling the arms off, but didn't wanna pull too hard & break them :)

Do they pop straight off? Or do you need to release the springs or anything?

Unbolt them and u need to wobble them a bit to gettem off! If they have never been off before they can be a pig! There pretty strong tho so dont be afraid to use a bit of force B)

DSCN0675.JPG

From my bedroom window B) luvin it! :o