• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

definatly would have had a set of these on my shopping list if i had the money

i just cant justify the price at the mo as im happy with how my car handles at the moment.

I have emailed Impulse Performance, and they have said:

Hi Simon,

Expected arrival date of our shipment is the 22nd on this month, hopefully everything will go smooth and quickly at customs and we should receive the shipment by the end of the month.

We will try our best to start getting the kits out once we have gone through all the checks, by the end of the month.

Will keep you updated if and when we hear more news.

Regards,

Kenny

can one of you guys do a fitting guide on how to fit these when you get them?

im gonna be looking for a set of coilys in the next year, so it'd be nice to be able to know exactly what i gotta do to fit them. :)

Rich.

can one of you guys do a fitting guide on how to fit these when you get them?

im gonna be looking for a set of coilys in the next year, so it'd be nice to be able to know exactly what i gotta do to fit them. :)

Rich.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ill do one for you in the next couple of weeks... i will be putting in my new hot bits coilovers in :)

Ivan

Well seeing that my cousin runs Impusle Performance, my settings are slightly different. As he had to change a few settings on mine to make it a much softer ride, so i really dunno what it's set at at the moment. But as far as i can say is, they handle very well, just make sure you have good tyres too :huh: