Wms News Thread

Damnn guys really wanted a set of these! So apart from the K Sport kit which I think is way to big and probably won't fit under my 15's anyways, what other options do I have?

Willwood? I can get the calipers easy enough but what about all the mounting brackets for the Glazna etc...anybody sell these or do I have to get these made up?

These guys have so much potential business and down to a bad supplier it looks like! They need to sort it out.

Edited by nikhilkamdar12
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the reason I ended up going for levin twinpots- wanted a kit and got initial contact but then heard nothing :/ I know they're on a lot of forums though so have been really busy

Edited by Pikey009
  • 3 weeks later...

He's been in contact on another thread- he basically nearly went under because of an unreliable supplier so had orders mounting up and trying to forfill them. I'm sure he will be back on it all soon which is great to hear as the products are great

I just clicked "follow" on this thread yet again, I never see when people have posted here!

Best bet is stick to email please rather than call/text, my phone "at the end of it's life" to put it mildly.....

Right, so - update, two points really:

- There is an order with a replacement supplier in the works, more on that as soon as I have news/goods to show you.

- I've got ONE kit up for grabs, it's a 275x22 with grooved discs and the new calipers (note that one internal surface is milled post-anodising on both). The revised calipers are a couple of mm bigger in most places, bear that in mind for wheel clearance. This one is on a first come first served basis and I will working my way through people I owe a reply to.

I just clicked "follow" on this thread yet again, I never see when people have posted here!

Best bet is stick to email please rather than call/text, my phone "at the end of it's life" to put it mildly.....

Right, so - update, two points really:

- There is an order with a replacement supplier in the works, more on that as soon as I have news/goods to show you.

- I've got ONE kit up for grabs, it's a 275x22 with grooved discs and the new calipers (note that one internal surface is milled post-anodising on both). The revised calipers are a couple of mm bigger in most places, bear that in mind for wheel clearance. This one is on a first come first served basis and I will working my way through people I owe a reply to.

Pm me a price and and let me know if they are available still.

Ok, so things are happening.

The biggest change is that the T20 caliper has become the T20-S (S for seals, as in wiper dust seals) with anodised aluminium pistons and a slightly enlarged body. The brackets are likely to remain exactly the same and in most cases are still cross-compatible, the caliper still takes the same pads but might have a solid cotter pin with clevis pins at the ends instead of the large split pin.......that might depend on the caliper width, I haven't decided for sure yet but have both options here.

So all the current kits have been discontinued ( !!!!!! ) but will systematically be replaced by the new "S" version with updated prices. The three most common being the 55mm / Glanza etc ones:

4P107 (275x22) is now replaced by the 4P107-S

4P109 (277x25) is now replaced by the 4P109-S

4P157 (295x26) is now replaced by the 4P157-S

...and so on.

I have a two pairs of the normal brackets so two 275mm OR 277mm kits are available in the short term, there are more calipers on the shelf so I'll be milling more of those brackets ASAP! If anyone wants a larger 295mm kit I have plently of both the calipers and the brackets for those at the moment.

So there you go......I'll try to carry on catching up with people individually too. :D

Thanks! Yup, the kits are calipers/discs/brackets with inserts/bolts/washers.

Lines, pads and grooves are extras. Groove prices are the same, pads (DS2500) have gone up by a few pence, lines I supoose I better check with Earls....!

• 2 weeks later...

Biggest brakes to fit under 15" wheels and price please?

Normally that's the 277x25mm size (there are two kits, 54mm hub and 55mm). There is a 295x26mm kit that might fit some 15's but you'll be talking thick wheel spacers in most cases!

For pricing follow the links to the WMS section via my sig, but I'll send you a PM too. :)

• 3 months later...