Wms News Thread

Time for an update!

- I have FINALLY got more of the 275x22mm 55mm bore discs! 3pr to be exact. (277x25mm discs are easier to get, I have them as well)

- The production brackets are back from the anodisers, so the kits will be available NOW!

- I have sorted out a version of the 277x25mm kit with a 54mm bore, this fits the early EP82 (prices, part number etc TBC but the 4P109 PDF works for wheel clearance testing purposes)!

The kits will not be in stock for long I don't expect, so I'll need to let them go on a first-come-first-served basis - drop me a PM if you want to reserve a set. :rolleyes:

Here they are, these kits need to find new owners! :thumbsup:

IMG_1804-25.jpg

IMG_1799b-25.jpg

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Just a quick note to let you guys know we're out of stock!

We're taking "reserved" orders for kits from the next batch if people want to bung me a PM, more calipers will be along shortly, unless someone brave (or with a bais-box) wants to try a kit with the 1.62/1.75 size piston calipers!!! :(

I'd also just like to say thanks for the welcome WMS has had here on UKSC - one of the most friendly forums I've ever been on! B)

Keri

• 3 months later...
i dont think i can see a price located here anywhere. i was going to buy the willwood kit but pending price i may get this.

car is a ep91 but using ep82 gt front rotors and calipers. not sure if its 54 or 55mm

There are no prices here on the News thread, see http://www.ukstarletclub.com/forums/index.php?showforum=234 to ID your car - to see if you have the right bore size etc!

Drop me a PM if you have any questions! :-)

Keri - WMS

• 3 months later...

Hot off the press, here's the monster WMS T30x caliper at long last! It uses a mono-bridge design which makes it very very stiff vs the competition, giving really good pedal feel but at a fraction of the cost of a true monoblock. It's also the next size up from the T20 caliper.

The plan for it on the Starlet is to fit it to a 298.5mm kit....watch this space. :)

WMS-T30x-800x600.jpg

when will the new big boys be out as a kit i want some of the new big boys

Maybe 1-2 months? Got the discs here and brackets are being designed. Would need to grab a few 1.38/1.38 piston T30x's in to match the EPs but that's not a problem! :thumbsup:

I'm afraid in most cases it will need 16's, the caliper rubs the strut/lugs on the car once we get down to 290mm, so the kit will be in the 295/300mm range.

There are SOME motorsport 15's that might take them though, maybe Compomotives etc.

• 6 months later...

Ok, I've got a pretty firm price for the new 4P157 295x26mm version of the WMS T20 caliper kits, in 55mm bore form (suits late EP82 and all EP91) it currently looks like being £474.86+vat.....only about £30+vat more than the smaller 277x25mm version! :)

I'll be getting brackets made up very soon....

Maybe I'll be interested in the big kit this winter, but will you make a kit for rear brakes too? I got the 277x25mm kit now and works sweetly. Only litlle thing is the brake scream when dayli driving. It had be perfect if you made some 277x25mm kit brackets for rear too;)

• 3 weeks later...

Just a quick update as we had a batch of kits arrive last week, and there are two left....

I'm letting people who were "waiting/interested" know, but no-one put a deposit down so these are available to the first person with the readies! :thumbsup:

• 2 months later...