Wms News Thread

295x26mm Starlet brackets in the flesh, got them today! :)

I'm chuffed with them, they duck "inside" the disc, meaning that even though the disc is thicker than the previous kits it is actually further away from the wheel spokes (in terms of offset).

Curvy!

IMG_7249-25.jpg

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just had a look and I can't see anyone who's bought one of our kits having them - but it's honestly really easy to use the PDF templates - and if anyone's not sure about printing them 1:1 just PM me your name/address and I'll stick some printouts in the post to you! :)

IMG_1560b.jpg

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sounds like a good idea to me! :D

Bit of an update, I have added:

- Late EP82+EP92 55mm hub 295x26mm kit photos (and spare disc prices)

- Early EP82 54mm hub 275x22mm kit info (and spare disc prices)

- Early EP82 54mm hub 295x26mm kit info (and spare disc prices)

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

WMS NEWS! :D

We've got a new kit available (4P108) as a low-volume option for people with small wheels.....

It's a 260x25 disc, and it's a VERY tight fit. To get it so small it uses a thinner (steel, non-CNC) bracket. Also it's deliberatly designed with the caliper lugs so close to the strut lugs they "touch", this means that on most cars you'll need to get the rust scale off the outside of the lug and then remove any lumps / high spots with a file or grinder. This is not an issue, all you're doing is cleaning up the casting a bit where Toyota didn't bother!

You'll also have to lose the heat shield.

The upside of this is it's a kit that gives as much room for the wheels as possible by using a small disc (still larger than any OEM EP brakes of course), but being 25mm thick makes up for it in terms of heat resistance.

So try this PDF in your 14" wheels and let me know how you get on (edit - dimensions are now finalised)! http://www.keri.co.u...T20-rotated.pdf

IMG_1560b.jpg

• 10 months later...

Two bits of news....

1 - I'm just running the current brackets through the last stage of milling, as I write this there are two finished pairs (1 available, 1 has a deposit against it). Please drop me a PM if you want a kit urgently, partly because....

2 - I lost ALL my email inbox from a few days ago all the way back to to 16/05/2013!!!! (Arg, F###, ###### ### etc). If anyone's emailed me at all in that time could they please re-send it....sorry!!! :-(

• 6 months later...

Just a heads-up for everyone as I'm part-timing for a while as kiddie #2 arrived a few days ago - as it was a C-section I'm at home controling kiddie #1 for the time being!!!

I'll try to get on the PC and reply to emails when I get the chance. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi there do u supply new seals for wms brakes. I've a new set that have been poorly fitted to a car. and they leak fluid on one calliper. Any ideas for me. The brakes where fitted and supplied by Ian crd a few month ago and they have always had a leak. And due to other problems with the car it's never even been used.