Wms News Thread

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I emailed+PM them on 31/12/2014 and got a reply back on 12/1/2015. After that I replied telling them to send me a quote so I could go ahead and order the kit they had recommended. Since then I've still heard nothing, I sent an email months later but still no reply. I really like the look of the kits but the service and communication has put me off. I still need a big brake kit as its one of the last things to finish my build

Theres a mobile number on here somewhere. A phone call works wonders, especially with engineering type places

Yes most don't do email haha. Either way if they put an email address out there they should still reply.

I do have an email backlog I have to admit and apologise for. At this point we also have no 4 pot kits at all.................. :(

I'm in the process of replacing some (incredibly unreliable) suppliers which will improve things in the future.

To give some idea of how bad it got, the last (final?) order I placed came with a "4 week" lead time. It took six months before I saw anything - and to date only half of that order ever arrived and it's been over a year. I'm not holding my breath on the rest, although it's totally in that supplier's hands to come through in the future.

This has left us in an impossible and worstening situation for a good while now - huge stock fluctuations and an ever increasing pool of people who are waiting for kits to become available.

Until we are up and running with some additional suppliers that's all I can say regarding calipers, sorry guys....

BUT <<<<<<<<<<< PLEASE NOTE........the WMS 110% heavy duty discs, all brake pads (OEM and 4-pot), and all spares inc discs for the 4 pot kits are and will remain available.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry guys - it's really tough to keep on top of loads of conversations at once (it takes several hours per day to keep up) especially about stuff I'm currently unable to supply. :-/

There is a plan to get calipers back on the shelf but I can't give an accurate timescale. A low number of months I hope.

One thought though in the meantime, I DO have two pairs of oversize piston calipers still, so I can supply two kits to suit race/track cars as long as they have proper adjustable bias pedal boxes. (otherwise you'd get an unworkable bias shift to the front)

I'm also still not getting notifications when people post in this thread which doesn't help.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...