Right then guys and girls now the prices for this year have been released i can get things moving along!!!

Firstly what do you guys thnk we can do this year to improve on last year?

What did everyone think to last years stand location as this year they have change they way stands are allocated and priced (to cost more as always)!!

Any other ideas or suggestions you guys have this is the place to band them around and see what we can do!!

Rob

ive never been to JAE but is there camping anywhere near the cars or is it a walk??

be nice to have the stand in a good area where everyone can see us :wub:

xxx

camping is directly behind the cars :lol:

yea you really want to b e in the middle of everything i thought the stand last yearwas pretty good with toilets and showers near by!! just want to know what other peolpe thought!!

the go karting did go ahead but they made changes from the original fomat to 2 people per team one had to wear a shirt drove round the track then swapped the shirt and the other person drove round the track!! a bit shit IMO!!!

I would love to attend this as it was awesome the last time I went (2008). Unfortunately it's during the month of fasting and I'm not sure I can do the whole trip without food or drink! Rob if you need any contribution towards the event, send me a PM.

Idrees

Stand location was brilliant!

Possibly some form of music? im saying this becuase the civic stand had some good tunes last year.

Perhapps also a central point in the camping area where people would gather round?

Im splitting hairs to be honest.. i loved it last year. Although i was severly pissed the whole time and most likely made a fool of myself. LOL

Mitch

I agree we Bluebear last year was brilliant and dont need to change a thing :wub:

theres always room for improvement

More thatch?

that stuff is pure minging, especialy the smell in those 5litre bottles.

this is gonna be the best shooooooow! :lol: i cant wait always get excited about JAE.

How about a generator and a bit of an xbox gaming tent where i can rape you all at COD.

yea a gaming tent would be ace. would would make it good this year.

- some flags, and some more detailed planning of the layout of our stand, does anyone mind the flags from the s2000 tent. they look pure pro.

- a projector, are they hard to come by? if we had one we could hook up xbox = smiles all round.. if the weather holds out it would make a great focal point/

il see if i can hunt out a pic of the flags.

last year was mint but was a shame i came late didnt really get to mingle, a few things really a decent generator, we should get some decent lighting for the night time also maybe get some of them leads so like a few cars with decent sound systems can all run the same tune when plugged into each other also i think we should make a bigger sitting area by the tents so every1 ca sit in a masive circle on the night time for the fun lol them masive triangle flags were well cool on the honda stand!

we should also get a big tin of white paint and paint a masive uksc star symbol behind the cars and im malkin like 15m across so helecoptors and planes can see it lol deadly serious :lol:

I would love to attend this as it was awesome the last time I went (2008). Unfortunately it's during the month of fasting and I'm not sure I can do the whole trip without food or drink! Rob if you need any contribution towards the event, send me a PM.

Idrees

ah of course bummer mate not thought!!! donations are always welcome the cause mate and much appreicated. ill be in touch!!

Im on a mission to fix the honda geni we had there last year until one of the gaskets blew will run it for longer before the show this time!!! :) or try and source a new small one!

i need to get on to bourkey to see what happend to the big gazebo we had in 2008!!

Anymore imput??

The big gazebo is long gone im afraid. I spoke to Mark about it months ago when my parents house was sold, as i moved out 18 months ago but stored it there. I asked him if he wanted to pick it up but he wasn't bothered about it. Only a couple of people paid towards it anyway. I think he said he only got a few quid back from it when loads promised to send/give him money. I think it cost £50-£60 im not sure.

Bourkey

for reference rob, we're prob gonna have a dj and most likely a big marquee so if we're close again then everyones more than welcome to listen to our music and mingle with us etc.

you know how it is, everyones welcome.

also forgot to say, for those that dont want drums, we'll probably be selling thatch and other interesting ciders by the pint :)

will prob bring along flavoured ones like strawberry, cherry, melon etc, depends what I decide to go for. either way, you'll all be drunk, deliciously drunk.

Yeah unfortunately guys the gazebo is long gone.

had nowhere to store it so it just got binned :) if everyone actually chips in this time we can get a good one for the xbox sesh! haha

thats gay i thought a few peeps chucked in i know i did i thought sicaln did too!! ah well if its gone its gone!!

@ ecks yea we'll be close dont worry about that mate ive got a fridge full of KATY now so im sure ill be in for some more thatch!!!

Well if people want to put in again for a gazebo I have room to store it for next year........ mark knows hes seen my storage lol but all depends if it'll fit in the glanza too.