Rob_bower's 242 bhp SR - Refresh and fueling upgrades.

I thought id finally get some pics uo of the starlet i've had it about a month i spent the first two weeks sorting a few little niggling problems. Ive got a few plans i just need to clear my debts first and get some new tyres... Let me know what you think peeps

Cheers in advance

rob_b

starlet2.jpg

starlet1.jpg

25-09-06_1404.jpg

09-09-06_1928.jpg

12-09-06_0847.jpg

Edited by rob_bower
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers everyone, im not 100% sure at the mo ive got loads of ideas floating round. i think the outside wont change much just need to get the power up a bit there are a couple of niggly bits to sort and i need some tyres and the alloys need repainting. im just waiting for a decent pay day!!!

Looks nice and clean mate, i was gonna get a splitter like that :D

Whats your plans mate ?

dont do it!!! the splitter was on it when i bought it it looks spot on but this is on standard sr springs and it catches on everything so whin i finally get round to the coils this needs to be gone for something not so deep!!!

looks nice mate, where abouts in notts are you from

im right up the top of notts im not gona go in to details on here but im further north than mansfield!! where abouts you from roughly?

thanks again for all your comments.

thats sooo fuckin smart man, i totaly dig that soo much mate!

especialy that side profile

in my eyes it looks totaly minted!! black speedlines where just made for the starlet i think,

obviusly im biased since i had them on mine

ok mate. im bout 20min drive from city centre. seen a silver one in long eaton just thought it could be you. keirz.

no not me mate i live about 45 mins to an hours drive from the city centre. only just still in notts.

thats sooo fuckin smart man, i totaly dig that soo much mate!

especialy that side profile

in my eyes it looks totaly minted!! black speedlines where just made for the starlet i think,

obviusly im biased since i had them on mine

cheers mate there in dia need of some paint and tyres though i really need to sell my fez to raise some cash!!!

• 2 months later...

Just a quick update. Ive got a few things sorting them selves at the moment. I've just fitted my (free) front strut brace and was supprised how much tighter it makes the front end feel!! Will have some new spangly alloys being fitted in the new year too as well as the rear strut brace and fingers crossed a JDM mani!!! just got to get the car through an mot first!! all good fun will get some piccies of the strut braces and alloys up asap. I nearly had a really nice set of turbo seats to but i sold them on for a friend to mikey gutted as they were spanking!! and would have gone nicely in the SR

Rob

Good news starlet sailed through the MOT today. I only had to change side lights to get it through!! The wheels should be quite interesting once there done as there nice and rare from what i can understand. I just need to sort out what colour they will be going as i don like them in white!!!

Nice Clean Starlet.

The Splitter looks wierd, maybe you should turn it up side down? hehe... :lol:

it is upside down mate i was gona turn it back the right way up but its scuffed so im waiting to see whar i can find lying around!!

• 4 weeks later...

not been much happening over xmas front strut has been fitted rear should be being fitted tomorrow. I have slowly been sorting the new wheels out there getting there now! ive been taking my time with these you should kind of get the idea from this picci. quality isnt great as i took it on my phone!

06012007.jpg

I cant wait to get them all finished and on. I will eventually go and pick up me inlet mani too ive found one at a local scrappy just need to find time to go and pick it up. desperatly need and exhaust i think that will be next on the list after a decent service!!!!