Rob_bower's 242 bhp SR - Refresh and fueling upgrades.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

them wheels look top class. looking forward to seeing them on. also you will like the mani, i didnt even check the local scrappys for one as that was too much hard work! it is a nice addition. fitting is easy aswell if you have the right tools.

keirz

its normally a bit cheaper that way most scrappys dont know what stuff is really worth. I will get the other two done too i had to put two on the car the other week as i had a bit of a tat flyer incident!!!

I will try and get some piccies up asap of the few new additions!

very nice wheels :lol:

was it you i drove past on the m1 i think near notts? someone waved looked like your car duno cant remeber much was december 27th? :lol:

It was me and the missus! I've been looking for you on here, did you not read my post about the starlet going north?!? I tried to catch up but couldn't get through the traffic!

Nice, does it work? :lol:

If so, fancy making me one? :lol:

It seems to work but can't tell completely because of the wheels...2 directionals on the wrong way and 2 unbalanced is not a good drive! :p I've got a bit of a waiting list for the strut braces and I can't find anymore pipe so if you can find the pipe and kiss my dads ass....I'm all up for it! :p

cheers guys i will get some piccies up pf the splitter too now its the other way up it looks much better!! Bu the alloys hve gone pear shaped!! for some unbeknown reason the paint has reacted with the laquer for no apparent reason!!! so im back to square one!!

i know its mega poo about the wheels.

Here is a quick pic of the splitter it looks much better now. you should get the jist!!!

IMG_1937.jpg

IMG_1939.jpg

Should be starting rectifying the wheels tomorrow with some good old nitromors stripper!!! then a propper repair on the lips with metal paste, then trying to rig a favour to have them powder coated black and poss strut braces orange!!!