got my starlet about 2 months before my 17th when i found it, she was chaved out to the max.

and now for the pics of when it was home its not nice but we seen potential.

fordinbangorstarlet024.jpg

thestarlet002.jpg

fordinbangorstarlet025.jpg

fordinbangorstarlet026-1.jpg

and yes as you can kinda see in some of the pics the dash was a very bright red and the glovebox and center consule was white:slap:. as you can guess the dash was the very first thing to be put in the skip and off to the scrap yardwe went for a nice new one:)

after a week of hard work.

thestarlet024.jpg

thestarlet026.jpg

thestarlet029.jpg

thestarlet023.jpg

and the full race wheel got with the car haha

thestarlet017.jpg

so about 2 weeks after i promised my parents i wouldnt be modifying the car i welcomed home my 2 new gifts for myself

my next mods were a brand new front end from toyota second hand skirts and rear bumper and a few others here is some pics taken today

DSC_0026.jpg

DSC_0024.jpg

DSC_0022.jpg

DSC_0021.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

DSC_0018.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

what do you guys think

• Replies 946
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

epic changes there, must feel nice driving that.

im not feeling the red piping on the speedlines, thats my own opinion though.

some dish and spacers would give you a heap more road presence to bring out the red paintwork

where do you go from here?

thanks for the nice words guys making me feel very welcome on the site

@dalester as far as i can remember they were advanti alloys did like them at the time but when i changed the look of the cart just didnt suit it.

@ enzo the alloys are getting changed for something jap with a bit of a dish. and im curently doing a bit of custom work on a rear splitter and painting the front lip red and me and my dad are making a rear cage for it after that im not sure

thanks phil its taken a while to get into ok condition it is in now

and it was a mess when i got it

in the proces of getting them repaired must have got damaged in transport then priming them and setting them on the and adjusting any gaps that need sorted then getting them paainted maybe 2 weeks away

have you still got your old wheels? how did you fix your side skirts on? ive got some and im just trying to get a few answers as to how to fix em on, was thinking of bonding at the top and self tappers or something underneath and at the ends

Mark

have you still got your old wheels? how did you fix your side skirts on? ive got some and im just trying to get a few answers as to how to fix em on, was thinking of bonding at the top and self tappers or something underneath and at the ends

Mark

no a guy in mx5 bought them and smashed them into peices

as for the skirts we got masking tape and taped up where theskirts go put the clips on the skirtsput a bit of paint on the tip of each clip and put it up on the tape and drill where the marks are, take tape off waxoil over the holes clip skirts on

the way me and my dad did mine

my plan for tomorrow is to mock up my rear lip drive it for a week to see if i like it then would the 2 parts together. if i remember the camera i will take a few pics of the lip on the car

and also get my sparco center cap nuts and threaded parts sand blasted take them to bare metal and see what to do from there.

yea red is the colour to go for jay, im glad i talked myself out of a colour change

you guys prob arnt going to like this and tell me to snap out of it but i am seriously thinking of selling my car been having a few problems with the car latly and im sort of getting feed up with it. :)

i havent made a full decison yet but will let you guys now what i do

thanks for reading guys

joel