• Replies 946
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my old spec list isnt special but effective to get me the 92whp. my new spec list is a bit of a secret lol not many people know what it is, but its more than 92 hp now just dont know how much more no havent had it rolling roaded ha ha. after the exterior is done willbe going for even more power i hope:)

had a diffrent inlet (not a corrola mani) and injectors hks filter decat and backbox pretty standard.

it wasnt 92 whp i got like i said before it was 90.2whp still pretty good tho.

new spec list is a bit longer but its a secret:p haha

on a diffrent note got my wings painted today turned out great untill a nasty big run came into the paint, getting painted again on monday tho, front bumper is being a whore and the filler stuff wouldnt stick to the bumper think we got it sorted in the end . will add pics of the days work later

joel

got it on the button mate

but did a bit more this weekend drove home today with no front or rear bumpers forgot to bring camera today so cant show you what the front bumper looks like will get it all fitted tomorrow execpt the rear bumper and the conards. photobucket is being a whore and dragging this picture upload thing out

ok finaly photobucket has finished

started rubbing the wings down

DSC_0351.jpg

DSC_0357.jpg

then we found a big crack while we were rubbing down ;)

DSC_0358.jpg

20 points to the person who can guess what this car is ?

DSC_0362.jpg

sparcos sand blasted primed

DSC_0364.jpg

DSC_0368.jpg

getting ready for the operation

DSC_0372.jpg

DSC_0375.jpg

but this is were most the work happened bad chinnese night before :s

DSC_0382.jpg

on the road again

DSC_0386.jpg

DSC_0387.jpg

bumper

DSC_0391-1.jpg

DSC_0390.jpg

thanks guys.

got the bumper bolted on today and gave her a wash paint job is amazing (big thanks goes out to my bro alan_e aka the asbo gt owner)for painting it all

more pics later guys

joel

havent even polished it just give it a quick wash and a dry off sunday is the aim to have the rear bumper done and on the the whole car gets buffed

thanks for the nice words guys, im very pleased with the way the front has came out

joel