Some of you may recognise this little beauty, which was kindly delivered to my house today. Chuffed to bits with it, really have a huge grin on my face. In my eyes, its one of the best looking Paseo's around!

Here is the start of the journal.

Perchase Date : 25/03/10

Mileage On Arrival : 46166

Modifications Carried Out By Previous Owner :

Engine

TRD Panel filter

Corolla Inlet Manifold

Magnecore 8mm Ignition Leads

Custom cat-back exhaust

Suspension/Brakes

KYB Excel-G shock absorbers

Tein lowering springs

Whiteline adjustable panhard rod

Tanabe front strut brace

Black Diamond grooved front brake discs

Black Diamond brake pads

Starlet GT Rear Hubs (Disc Brakes)

Drivetrain

TC shortshifter

Royal Purple gearbox oil

Exterior

Toyota Optional Lip Kit

Toyota Optional Rear spoiler

Team Dynamics 'Jet' alloy wheels

Clear side repeaters

De-egged front indicators

Xenon Headlight bulbs

Tinted rear windows

Interior

Toyota Cassette Player

AE92 Corolla Gti front seats

Cynos rear seats

Cynos Doorcards

TRD gearknob

Carbon fibre effect dial surround and clock surround

Modifications Planned :

CD Player

Illuminated Ignition Barrell

Colour Coded Wing Mirrors and Door Handles

Toyota Wind Deflectors (One Day...)

JDM Crystal Headlights

Hyundai Coupe Black Carpet

Hyundai Coupe Black Leather Interior (Possibly)

Toyota Foglights (UK or JDM Spec)

Audio Install (looking into the future here...)

Ready To Fit :

5efhe Throttle Body

TRD Gearbox Mount

Illuminated Ignition Barrell (just need wires)

Supra Boot Release Lever

Jaguar XJ Door Lock Pins (chrome, sexy)

Replacement Bootlock (Rhys' original has black paint flaking)

Glovebox Lined With Sub-carpet

Toyota Headlight Protectors

Starlet Glanza Center Console Armrest

Parts Fitted Immediately :

Attempt At Sony CD Player.. That Decides It Doesn't Want To Work.

Celica ST165 Heater Control Knobs (Chrome Tips)

Pictures :

1.jpg

26143_1404752722611_1346182228_1136975_315097_n.jpg

26143_1404752762612_1346182228_1136976_5058677_n.jpg

26143_1404752842614_1346182228_1136977_2947907_n.jpg

26143_1404752882615_1346182228_1136978_2349704_n.jpg

26143_1404752922616_1346182228_1136979_398772_n.jpg

26143_1404752962617_1346182228_1136980_5131662_n.jpg

26143_1404752682610_1346182228_1136974_3599574_n.jpg

More Updates To Follow Shortly.

Many Thanks To Mikey_Jay For Bringing Her Down. Shes In Safe Hands :lol:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still have a huge grin on my face! The exhaust is slightly louder than I expected but I can certainly live with it. If mum had given it a blast up a dual carridgeway taking it through the gears, i'm sure I could have had an erection, it sounds great around 3k +.. just not been further than 4/4.5k yet.

My naked bums' been on those seats :p

be right back, gonna go disinfect my interior.

@ Amjad. Yeah mileage is amazingly low, one of the lowest I know of at the moment. Shant be going over 60 any time in the next 3/4 years I tell you that :lol:

be right back, gonna go disinfect my interior.

@ Amjad. Yeah mileage is amazingly low, one of the lowest I know of at the moment. Shant be going over 60 any time in the next 3/4 years I tell you that :p

Bollocks to that mate, get out there and give it some shit. :lol:

I paid £1500 and £50 for Mikey to deliver and get the train home - which was agreed after he booked a work shift for the day I was collecting the car. Its a fair price considering its full optional, immaculate, low miles AND modifications.

Ste, no. Will be looking after her, though my god she sounds lovely at 3.5-4k :lol: Shall be erecting over that soon.

I paid £1500 and £50 for Mikey to deliver and get the train home - which was agreed after he booked a work shift for the day I was collecting the car. Its a fair price considering its full optional, immaculate, low miles AND modifications.

Ste, no. Will be looking after her, though my god she sounds lovely at 3.5-4k :p Shall be erecting over that soon.

3.5-4k :lol: still atleast another 1k revs to go :D

Tell you what guys, whipped out the floor matts to see the condition of the original Paseo matts... IMMACULATE. Not a mark on the drivers side! Stunned with how clean they are! Been out in the trickling rain this afternoon and given Rhys a bath, looks lovely now, the exhaust is shiney and so are the door shuts. First things to do are spray the spare cam cover to smarten the engine bay.

Might need some gorgeous weather again soon, need to polish it thoroughly and make sure the faint black watermarks are gone, don't like those much at all!

Need a CD player with iPod connection (well.. USB port) and then just drive it :lol:

Take care of it, this and my old Paseo were considered the twins, so if anything happens to it, me and Mikey will come beat you :lol:

Plans sound good, that only needs a few touches to set it off properly and it will look even better than it does now.

Do the one thing that Mikey should've done but never did, get rid of that awful manifold heat shield, and replace the mani with an OBX 4-2-1, you'll need to move the cat back about a foot or have the downpipe cut and welded to the cat, but its so worth it, engine bay looks a lot smarter with it.

@ Ste, 17 on monday bro :lol:

@ Stevo, plan is first to get insurance paid for etc... gonna be anal shafting but.. oh well. Yeah will in time get that, for now gonna just smarten the engine bay with a coating of some silver paint as done with the Galliano, smartens it up and makes it look new.

Anyways, added two new touches today, one I didn't get a shot of as my girlfriend was looking around the car at the time, but thats the headlight protectors - just to be safe! The other is the glovebox thats lined with sub carpet. Took me around 10 mins to swap over. Now it doesn't sound tinny when you put things in it :lol: