• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Take care of it, this and my old Paseo were considered the twins, so if anything happens to it, me and Mikey will come beat you :rolleyes:

Plans sound good, that only needs a few touches to set it off properly and it will look even better than it does now.

Do the one thing that Mikey should've done but never did, get rid of that awful manifold heat shield, and replace the mani with an OBX 4-2-1, you'll need to move the cat back about a foot or have the downpipe cut and welded to the cat, but its so worth it, engine bay looks a lot smarter with it.

Hi Stevo, why would you have to move the cat back or cut the down pipe? Is it because the down pipe hits the tranny?

Well not updated since purchase, but have been putting it into this *BLOG*

Some good news though. I turned 17 on Monday 29th March, and Tuesday 30th March I passed my Theory Test :p

Anyway, for the record, hes been washed, I replaced the bootlock for a one in better condition, I fitted my fuse box and washer bottle lid that I had from previous projects (sprayed gunmetal to look a bit smarter) and also sprayed the cam cover and manifold heatshield so it looks smart. I hate the look of the manifold underneath so will keep the fresh look for a while before I have enough money to splash out on an OBX 4-2-1 mani.

Pictures speak more than a thousand words :

Added my Optional Headlamp Protectors

12.jpg

Some clean sexy shots

13.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

16.jpg

Bootlock before

14.jpg

Bootlock after

15.jpg

Sprayed cam cover and heat shield, aswell as adding my wristband to act as a reservoir cover... B)

21.jpg

22.jpg

And an arty shot of the floormats that are unbelievably mint! These are now stored underneath the boot matt, so they can keep clean, il continue using the shit-taking matts.

23.jpg

Thats it for Rhys for the mo :p

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Nice ride you got there, were you born on the 29th March 1993 then?

Because im born in the 28th March 1993 :)

As said on other thread, good luck for tomorrow and report back asap. remember to look in you're mirrors constantly :)

Some more artistic shots taken around Somerset lately. Going to go out for a photoshoot tomorrow and get some more, aswell as some detailed shots and a small update :thumbsup: I have bigger files but these were resized by Team Paseo forum uploader.

72_31_1.jpg

72_3_3.jpg

72_32_1.jpg

72_34_1.jpg

72_29_1.jpg

72_Me_1.jpg

Hupdate.

Been to a breakers and found a Paseo with fogs. Turns out I sold these to a chappy 3/4 years ago for £30, and bought them back from the breakers for £15. They had the original red paint under stonechips in the blue. Sprayed them a quick bodge silver to tide me over untill I get some black paint. Want them looking original OEM to be honest. Painted the little rusty hoops around the actual lamp too, so they look alot smarter.

Heres some shots :

38.jpg

40.jpg

41.jpg

46.jpg

48.jpg

49.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Wind Deflectors will come when they show up for sale.

Anywhos.. Another Day, Another Touch..

Celica ST184 cupholders filed at the edges to fit snug, see below lighter/ashtray.

57.jpg

Good price at £0.00.

Anyway, a couple of experimental pics.

56.jpg

54.jpg

62.jpg

61.jpg

63.jpg

Larger images can be found here :

Rhys The Paseo - Blogspot

I have also installed a set of old used Paseo floormats. Not amazing condition but its still an option. I have immaculate ones in the boot, which I want to remain immaculate. The sh!t taking mats turned out to be a pain in the arse, as it kept riding over the clutch pedal :)

Galliano.. I just saw in your blog P140 RHY is based in Tooting, London? THATS WHERE I LIVE! I've seen a silver ST around, never took notice of the plate, I'll check, its around the corner! and I'll keep a look out for P140, as Tooting is an extremely small area! Cars looking good as always.. Damn I love it when us 17 year olds have such sorted cars :)

Shafz.