After being on the forum for a while and finally getting a full time job I thoght it was about time I saved for a glanza. After saving from after Xmas I finally got a deposit sorted and I'm picking it up at the end of may when I have the rest of the money for it. It currently has a set of 16" innovite te37copies in white with a hks mushroom filter aircon and 2 mode boost taken off. Had a test drive on Saturday abor a month after I'd placed the depsit. Anyway enough of the chat here are some pics..... b28218cf.jpg

59f49fe4.jpg

d9d2949f.jpg

bd7d8bb3.jpg

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seen this for a while on pistonheads. as i understand it WRC had it for sale first then some bloke bought it and had it for a year or two then he had it for sale for a while and WRC ended up buying it back off him and resold it lol

really nice glanza i wanted it so bad. just a bit out of my price range im afraid. (was about 5 - 6k)

how much did you pay for it mate if you dont mine me asking?

Woah, lovely mate. sorry but my Glanza S is going to look the same as that, i have those 16" innovite te37 copies in white, im ordering a JAM splitter aswell, I'm sorry :harhar:

Nice trust me the rays and jam splitter looks amazing in the flesh you won't be disapointed by it!

Carl I paid just under 5400 for it it was a bit pricey but I wanted a red V so thought sod it.@sparky I've got a few plans japspeed exhaust end of June Decat and screamer manifold and hks actuator son after that then itl be a service with pads oil filter relocation and cooler kit magnecor leads and hks plugs. I'll bear your comments in mind and there will be a seeding lock on it at all times! Plus my mums normally in so should be nice and safe. I had a test drive and I dour they will keep up! How has had there's stolen then? It has a toad alarm to be fitted by Wrc and as far as I know you get 2 fobs from them am I right? Your right there mickey boy I can't wait to get it!

Yeh I have also heard a few bad things about them but I think it seems like mostly heasay they have tons of imports up there I'm sure it'll be fine someone else I know said he got his gt up there and heard bad things and it was fine and ended up with a 400bhp build in the

• 3 weeks later...

So picking the glanza up in 2 weeks time, unfortunately I dont already have an exhaust system to go on but no matter. I have a boost gauge to put in and some white boost hose so far. The plan for the next few months is a Japspeed exhaust system, manifold of some description, racetech decat/screamer and HKS actuator. Currently the car has derestricted boost, HKS filter, TE37 copies and has been lowered. Aiming for around 200 bhp and probably have some D2 coilies by the end of the year as well. I have to restrict myself to what I buy or I will have finished it and be bored. Watch this space, should have stuff turning up all over the place lol.

looks a tidy car mate, personally, i woul have got the price off the alarm knocked off, and had it fitted somewhere else, i know alot of whats said could be hearsay, but i'd rather not take my chances

• 2 weeks later...