Had the glanza rolling roaded today. Arrived at hayes dynotech at 4:00pm hung round for bit while bob was sorting out some engines or sanc. And was chattin to my mate estimating figures, we where guessing 180bhp. Bob heard us talkin about this and was quick to tell me that that my have been a bit of a ambitious guess. He had had a glanza in not so long ago running a apexi power fc ecu and various other things and it only made 207bhp. So i was hoping for round 160-170 anyway got the car on the rollers and it made 190.6 bhp. Im well happy with this result, all i need now is a digital boost controller and a hybrid turbo and i should push another 10bhp easily oh and my car is running only 0.8-0.9 boost so how good is that. Anyway let me no what you think. Oh and for all u arc tmic haters rub on this cause the temps where good he said more power could be gained with fmic but i would lose the spool up. I had a lot of the guys coming over and looking at the car even some postal people. Everyone at dynotech where well impressed and suprised at results.

MODS:

Japspeed cat back

Jperformance Decat

Zisco Manifold

Hks Actuator

Magnecore Leads

Ngk plugs

Front Airfliter

Jam ECU

ARC Intercooler

May have forgotten sanc....

Pics

SDC11254.jpg

SDC11257.jpg

SDC11258.jpg

SDC11266.jpg

SDC11267.jpg

SDC11268.jpg

SDC11269.jpg

SDC11265.jpg

This car has come a long way in the past 6 months of owning plans for future hybrid turbo, ebc, roll cage, bucket seats, rear strut braces, white line handling mods

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

got few new parts on the car and am currently waiting for some to turn up. I have whiteline farb and am looking to get the rear one soon. Also now have a standard optional extra rear strut brace thanks to AARON45. Currently waitin for my quick shift to turn up and my greddy boost controller, im hoping to buy a tongs turbo next month.

got them form toyota dude, just fitted the quick shift today, i really would recommend one for any starlet user i reckon this may have knocked a second off my 0-60. Thanks to ep-styling for sortin me out with the trd quickshift. I also painted my calipers today halfords blue caliper paint will be uploading some photos tomorrow.

• 2 weeks later...
Ouch, that clutch must have cost a pretty penny.. :D

These wheels look awesome, I've looked back at them a few times now and think they suit your car so well :D

thanks a lot man, yer bit mental buying that clutch need to get my head checked lol. Wheels are great i got em on ebay from dp-motorsport cheapest thing on the car but they are realli light. i ended up with the wheels by mistake caus the ones i purchased where out of stock so they said choose another pair and not to worry if slightly more expensive so they cost me sanc like £240 delivered absoloute bargain :D

Got the car back from Dyno Tech after having the new clutch fitted and its really good. I have managed to stall it just the one time today. It bites like a bitch and the clutch realease bearing sounds awesome when you put your foot on the clutch pedal. I also had the bushes fitted and that has made a huge difference the knocking sound under passenger seat has now stopped. The weather is crap so i have realli had any fun in it tonight so hopefulli its not so wet tomorrow.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...