• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for comments guys i think its lookin a little bit worse for wear under the bonnet these days i need to get the paint out or something. I need to paint the rocker cover and do something with the intercooler because it looks so dirty and i also need a new intercooler hose as the oem ones dont fit since i fitted the manifold and had to use a janky lookin samco of my mates RS turbo.

Does anyone no if i can do anything with the intercooler to clean it up?

Does anyone know where i can get soem custom hose made up in kent?

• 2 months later...

Well its been a while since i have added to my build really, currently im trying to stock pile parts to get it ready for hybrid turbo,

tuning developments fuel pump

racetech braided oil feed ct9

wanted :

fmic with hdi pipe routing or hdi fmic

Recently had a go at cleaing my engine bay up as it was gettin little dirty:

Before:

IMG00015-20110102-1547.jpg

After:

de93961f.jpg

4d39d052.jpg

And few recent pics:

2d9c8a40.jpg

5627c2c8.jpg

59163e7a.jpg

More shopping!

Damb man u must have deep pockets :p

Looks awesome, gotta ask tho did u jet wash your engine bay up the Texico garage?

The grimey perspex divider in the pic from the side is a dead give away :)

Blatantly get a front splitter tho! :)

We should go out for a bit of a drive soon man, not seen u in ages

x

More shopping!

Damb man u must have deep pockets :)

Looks awesome, gotta ask tho did u jet wash your engine bay up the Texico garage?

The grimey perspex divider in the pic from the side is a dead give away :)

Blatantly get a front splitter tho! :p

We should go out for a bit of a drive soon man, not seen u in ages

x

oh yes it was the dreaded texaco as sainsburys was out of order lol, my pockets are no longer deep my overdraft is at 2k and im contemplating selling up, i aint got the doe to take the car further atm, got the hump with it it needs the alignment doing again, i had the coilys raised up by a garage and they dint tell me would put the alignment out a treat so need to get that done, went to fit a fmic and the zisco mani i got wont allow any type of fmic to fit, need to chnage my turbo to hybrid and cant decide which one, my bonnet needs respray and my headlights are nakered. it needs a little tlc at the moment and i need to get it sorted but im going ibiza in july and need to sort my overdraft out.

yeah mate wen u about next ?

That long list of issues and needing tlc and you have it for sale at 5.5k? Good luck

cba to rant with ya but the car aint for sale and the few things that need doing will be done in due course and i can choose to sell anything i own at any price i deem necassary the price reflects the car and the way it has been maintained and modified over the past year being a completely standard import in 2010 and me being the 1st uk owner. the advert on p/h did state that i was only contemplating the sale, and my reason i was contemplating sale was due to bad money trouble which is down to the nhs screwing up my toe selling the car would of cleared debts and leave me with enough to get a run around. I never wanted to sell my car but had started to think about to sort out my troubles im keeping the car and will continue with it i want to finish what i started

• 1 month later...

Ok so today i had

poly bush engine mount fitted

race tech ct9 turbo oil feed fitted

td fuel pump fitted

some fmic brackets fitted

new fuel filter fitted

i also had a dyno to check the pump didn't over fuel the jam ecu, im pretty happy with the results :lol: and im still rocking my stock ct9 lol

de8f87fb.jpg

d7afe31c.jpg

215d3ad4.jpg

87335b00.jpg

plans for the future:

greddy spec 2 boost controller

tongs turbo

oil cooler

lsd

• 1 month later...

Thanks to enzo for my new turbo:

54c593c8.jpg

9374a017.jpg

aaccaada.jpg

19bd3340.jpg

i wont be gettin this fitted for some time, need to get a whole load of bits and pieces but i have got a brand new civic rad sitting here, pitwork oil filter, millers oil there a lot more bits and pieces on the list before i get it fitted but i hoping to make some decent power on it, im looking at around a month or 2 before its fitted, want to get the right parts and get it all done in one hit so watch this space

be interested to see a before and after at the same boost pressure :) u goin on dyno after fitting?

yup will be im quite interested in it as well, but i dont want to hope for to much and be dissapointed. it won't be for a while but it will be being dynod after fitting and little running in. but i will be running 1.0 bar and hopefully setup on the boost controller properly

• 1 month later...

Not much of an update just few snaps of my car. Currently waiting on my wepr ct9 manifold to turn up so i can get my tongs and boost controller fitted and set up.

DSC01730.jpg

DSC01726.jpg

its pretty filthy to be fair and my wheels are loosing all the chrome gonna get em refurbed but still unsure on colour and style atm. The bonnet is new and a temporary fix whilst the other is painted prob gonna go gloss black so i dont have to get wings blown etc. Also front bumper doesn't match but im thinking of gettin a varis one or something. Eventually will get the looks sorted.

1st comes the engine and power 2nd is the looks. Cars almost where i want it to be power/handling wise then i can concentrate on the looks and styling of the car although i kinda like the subtle look, but its wanting for 98spec rear lights, bonnet bumper wheels sprayed, window tints light smoke, with sunstrip + jam logo. And either evo or bride seats.

well hopefully next week im just waiting for my wepr manifold to turn up which should be before friday then i gotta get it booked in, fingers crosssed all will go well.

are you running plug and play or you got some other management?

ive got a wepr mani aswell and dont know weather to hybrid or not so your outcome may help me make my mind up. :) lol