More Glanza Chattering & Flames

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fook me you must be running rich as! if i was running that rich i would want to make the most of it and push some advanced timming... you could push 1 degree atleast just off the dizzy haha

Fucking immense!!

Mine was flaming like that at one point and that was when it was on the stock ECU :) lol

Its mad how it flames even at like 3.5k lol

Nothing better than lighting up the road behind you :D

Hmmm you might do....I know buddy club make a straight through exhaust system and when people have put them on there car and put them on the RR to see what diffrence in power it had made it....It had gained abit of power but lost a good bit of torque through the rev range :) So its not worth doing in my eyes lol you know what they say power breakes things torque wins things :)

If its a kakimoto it will all need changing at some point... they don't make stainless systems so have a tendency to rust through. so dependant on how long its been on the car it might only last out another year on our shitty, salt filed roads lol

I made my BlitNurspecR straight through not one single box and i made more torque then power on the Rollers :)... but that was with a hybrid.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...