The New Arrival At Maison Rs

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
After much umming and arring, head scratching and saving...I bit the bullet and bagged this little monster.

I parked up in the middle of nowhere to take the shots and a farmer appeared telling me to clear off lol.

You can't see the paintwork properly but it's black with silver flecks.

P1090043.jpg

P1090041.jpg

P1090040.jpg

P1090039.jpg

P1090036.jpg

P1090034.jpg

P1090032.jpg

P1090048.jpg

Asleep after a long days war.

She needs new engine mounts and the steering rack is leaking (and a few other bits are also weeping) but after an inspection by the TVR centre I got the green light :rolleyes:

First drive was the 60 miles home from North London and the JDPower exhaust sounds like world war 3 is going on when you lift off the throttle. It corners like a go kart and the brakes although a little vague stop you well.

Nice mate ;) ;) ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

A few pics...no more videos though. I found a disused business park right in the centre of Dorking so pulled up tonight.

P1100585.jpg

P1100586.jpg

I got rid of the old heat shield and polished the pipes up etc to make the back end look a bit better :)

P1100591.jpg

I also stumbled across a guy who'd made a carbon transmission tunnel and carbon/kevlar door cards on Ebay, so snapped them up and spent a LONG time getting them to fit. The glovebox lid I did myself in carbon cloth as a skin of a spare lid.

P1100598.jpg