• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the only pictures I have babe - I remember the twin-engined car too, which had a coupe' sort of vibe going on; they basically modified the hatch so that there was a bit of a flat boot. Looked distinct.

There were also the pickup EP's that Zep Racing did. And so on. Shame I never saved pictures, as I thought the websites, like my monies, would last forevrar. How I was wrong :o

riko.....seriously now, twin engined EPs and pick up EPs...we NEED pics of these.

THIS IS AN ADMIN ANNOUCEMENT! EVERYONE, PLEASE, STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING, PUT DOWN YOUR PENS AND PENCILS, PUT DOWN YOUR COFFEES, AND TAKE YOUR HAND OFF "YOURSELF", THIS IS IMPORTANT EP BUSINESS HERE.

You must all commence searching for any and all information and graphical representation of the above mentioned EPs. This is your task for the rest of the month! Do nothing else. Ring in sick to work. Break up with your partners. Cancel all appointments and serious operations and commence the search for the greater good of UKSC.

Do it. Do it now.

Thank you all. :D

Phil.

ok, got some ZEP here (i know, it has its own thread, tuff!!)

this will always be one of my earliest EP memories, and one that inspired the hell outta me:

carat01-1.jpg

The Carat

image1zep.jpg

image2zep.jpg

image32.jpg

600x450-2008011600058.jpg

ZEP

zep-1.jpg

zep2.jpg

Random:

3_big.jpg

i STILL think this is minted

afstage247-img600x450-1100045309dsc.jpg

yes.jpg

yes1.jpg

no idea

ep-22.jpg

FAO Joel

Image6.jpg

wish i could see more from this meet

japstarmeet125kr.jpg

toyotaglanzaImg2004-04-25100412.jpg

and i would love to see/know more about this thing, its wicked lookin:

P1.jpg

Phil.

ohh my god!! phil you have a pic of the old sites welcome page glanza! its my dream to get mine looking like that one ^_^ anymore pics of this glanza would hugley appreciated!

3_big.jpg