How 2: Change Side Repeaters [Toyota General]

Orange Side indicators, very JDM, but not to every bodies tastes, certainly not mine. I have opted instead to change mine to the clear indicators from the Corolla and even the top of the range Starlet, here's how to do it:

Here's the before picture, horribly standard:

DSC00377.jpg

To remove this you have to hold both ends and simply pull it at an angle using your fingers as a pivot, they could be facing either way:

DSC00378.jpg

The indicator will then be exposed like this, hold it from behind on the black bit and twist the indicator clockwise to make it come off:

DSC00379.jpg

This exposes the clear bulb, grasp the top of thos and pull towards you and it will come out:

DSC00380.jpg

Then you can choose to use an orange or Silvatec bulb for your new clear indicators, the Silvatec bulb is not as obvious behind the indicaotr cover but still shines silver. You then have to reverse the removal process using your new clear indicator cover:

DSC00381.jpg

Here is the orange one:

DSC00382.jpg

and here is the Silvatec one:

DSC00384.jpg

Got to say the car looks better already. Parts number is available form any Toyota dealer or point to them on a Verso or any other car in the showrooms if the guy scratches his head.