Northern Ireland Summer Meet

ok since there are quite a few new northstar members on uksc i think we should have a summer meet to put names to faces and maybe even get a bbq on the go maybe some house or a park somewhere ,

lets get the ideas coming in for a place to hold it?

i have plenty of car parking space at mine house but it wouldnt be freindly to the likes of phils car

ideas please/

joel

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok since there are quite a few new northstar members on uksc i think we should have a summer meet to put names to faces and maybe even get a bbq on the go maybe some house or a park somewhere ,

lets get the ideas coming in for a place to hold it?

i have plenty of car parking space at mine house but it wouldnt be freindly to the likes of phils car

ideas please/

joel

If i have another starlet by the time of the meet count me in!:)

oh.

my.

holy.

good.

fook!!!!

LOOK WHO'S POSTING ON UKSC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! single greatest post EVAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dude u need to frequent us MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also, im gonna have alot of work for u, like, silly amounts.....Speed Reader, EGT gauge, oil pressure, oil temp, water temp....all with your name on them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jay's suits me aye.

Phil.

for six quid an hour how could you go wrong with that i think something like that would be ideal thanks for bringing that up john :)

what about the rest of you room to race for a bit then jays ?

I'd love to come, thing is i dont know if i would have my driving test booked by then (and passed :D )

I'll would have to miss this one. but if you host a late summer meet like the end of august, i'll come :)