The Inspiration Thread

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the work to reroute all those wires must be insane!!! I've never really paid much attention to the Honda stuff, but that red civic is a work of art!

and that Beetle, I've always been a Beetle fan, and that thing is savage!

gotta say, the american street car scene looks savage, fair enough its not about horse power and grunt, more about lookin loooooow and class, but im defo feelin that alot.

think i may have to do some research into it, any decent sites u recommend?? if my work ever transfers me to the US i'm takin the EP with me, guaranteed!

Phil.

phil it depends on what scene you want to look at mate!

all the americans are very variant... they have loads of different cars.. more than us... they have muscle cars and so on different to us.

I've always kept an eye on the muscle car scene, would watch some of the usual programs etc on it, the idea of have a Barracuda or an SS in the garage to rebuild from the ground up is just...uhhh, awesome! as they say, there's no substitute for cubes.

i've saved most of the pics u've posted dude, and i'll be saving the above contributions tonight too!

what i never really knew anything about was the US Jap street car scene, looks pretty funky!

Phil.

Now this is a car thats Very other worldly... more mad max to say the sorts.....

IMG_4051.jpg

IMG_4133.jpg

IMG_3979.jpg

IMG_4098.jpg

IMG_4054.jpg

IMG_4113.jpg

This is a complete steal from speed hunters...

There website.. for SICK amazing photography.

http://www.speedhunters.com

More pics of the hot rod..... alot more on here...

http://speedhunters.com/archive/2009/08/30...od-dreamin.aspx

DSC04138%20copy.jpg

That is flippin EPIC!!!!!! I think i may have to make one of these to match the Demon as a little sideline project, may even have a little add on rack for t on the back :)