Charlies 99 Ep95 (on the road)

kept this quiet too long http://www.ukstarletclub.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/smile.png

im picking this little beauty up 2morro. to say im excited is an understatement!

its a 99spec ep95, 1 of the last off the production line! its spotless and comes with some goodies arm rest, passenger airbag crystal headlights etc. I've never been too keen on the 1a0 silver but im starting to take a shine to it after looking at some members cars a lot lately

ill let the pics do the talking

311.jpg

312.jpg

313.jpg

322.jpg

323.jpg

318.jpg

316.jpg

315.jpg

ill get some more pics 2moz when i have it home and when some of the new body parts go on

what do you guys think?

Edited by bucketep91
  • Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i see:

cupholders

illuminated ignition barrel??? if so, it may well have footwell illumination too!

blue dial faces

is that an EGT sensor?? along with a different OEM head shield on the mani? never seen that EVER!

late spec interior (obv)

arm rest

charcoal carpet

aircon

obviously the Reflets had a GT-esque spoiler, interesting!

wind deflectors

electric windows

OEM Mats

late spec crystal lights and late spec silver indicators

late Starlet nose badge

no side repeaters

and whats that mad craic where we have a dizzy cap?? i haven't seen that layout with the leads all in a line and some funky bracket thing before!! WE NEED CLOSE UP PICS OF THIS BADBOY!!!!

health to enjoy man! this is uber!

Phil.

yeah i noticed that dizzy cap too its wierd! never seen anything like that before on a starlet.

im not sure about the illuminated barrel aswell, looks like 1. just packed 1 of them up along with an air purifier from my gt lol

Thats awesome dude, looks to be in bloody mint condition aswell! Looking forward to seeing this evolve mate will be a weapon once your done with it.

Also if you ever sell them rear lenses, please please please let me know!

the last gen of the 4E-FE was fitted with a coilpack setup, its also got the seat belt light thingy majic

should have a different steering wheel tho, no?

thanks lads! i will be selling some parts off it but that arm rest is going no where! i had 1 in my glanza when i got it and i threw it in the bin:O before i discovered uksc:(.

I will be going glanza rep, 1 or 2 id works parts of course it should look the part when im done.

It wont be forged tho! well for now anyway