Charlies 99 Ep95 (on the road)

SHES HOME!

picked her up today, the drive back was a good laugh, geo also picked up his new ep and we had a lot of fun all the way home lol. Its pretty immaculate! apart from 1 little scuff on the rear near side arch. not a problem tho as i have some bbits and bobs to be sprayed ill have that touched up too.

My first impression it just seemed like any other fwd starlet until i hit some bends it feels planted but still a bit boaty due to the comedy suspension, I really dont have the courage to go throwing it into corners with the standard suspension and skinny 13 inch wheels!

It really does drive like a new car is pretty nippy, even in higher gears which i was quite surprised with, that short ratio box is awsome i found myself hitting the speed limiter (a bit quicker than i imagined) a few times which was also surprising.

I had a wee practice at launching it (couldnt help myself :) ) im quite amazed by the grip i dumped the clutch at 4k and it just flew! BRING ON THE BOOST!

all in all im f***ing delighted with it and cant wait to get started properly.

when i got it home my mrs was out and i didnt have my keys so I've lowered it already lol. well the front anyway and im going to fit my seats and steering wheel, glanza skirts and rear bumper 2moz.

oh and i found another optional extra in there. The ashtray is like suede inside lol

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it actually came with both ashtrays the velvet 1 and the normal 1.

TBH i think ill be converting it a lot sooner than i planned i just cant wait, damn you GEO! gettin me all excited like this lol

will get some pics up 2morrow when i clean all the bugs off

by the way if theres parts on this im removing ill set up a different thread please dont ask on this thread

i am quite liking the starlet front end tbh especially with the crystal headlights but ive got it in my head what i want and everythings just about baught now anyway. all i need to start the build is wiring looms and management.

@ greame aye the way down was a white knuckle ride lol good laugh tho apart from when i got smacked in the head by a stray stone that came in the sunroof! :p:)

Don't mean to high jack this but I think I have the no smoking ash tray to ;) with the velvet insert, it had a gold sticker on the front but I peeled it off :o was this a Toyota original sticker?

Cheers Luke

TBH i think ill be converting it a lot sooner than i planned i just cant wait, damn you GEO! gettin me all excited like this lol

lol to anyone reading this charlie did not hang about, as soon as he got back i visited him after dropping off my ep down the road, hed already lowered it and was settting about with the body parts.

ps that stone coming in through the sunroof and sconing you on the napper was well funny

i dont think you hd realised what happened till after i stopped screaming like a girl lol.

Ive only lowered the front of it, ill set about the rear during the week

also just realised ive not added any of my own pics yet, mostly because ive not even washed it yet, but heres a couple

when we picked them up!

blankp.jpg

dropped 40mm

26072010348.jpg

26072010350.jpg26072010352.jpg

26072010351-1.jpg26072010353.jpg

i also fitted the seats from my GT but im really not too sure on them,they are a damn sight better than the seats that where in there but jusst not for me, im gonna take them out 2morrow again i think

26072010349.jpg

wanted to get these fitted today but my wee boy wont give me them back lol, all the toys he has and all he wants to play with is car parts lol

24072010347.jpg

lol @ G

i know at some point in the future ul get one dude.

@ charlie dam you and your arm rest! i need one of them in my life

glanza bumper works with the reflet back man

cant believe hes selling it already, hes only had it 3 months, and hes using the pics i used to sell it, apart from the interior shot, i sold it with the oem wheel.

Greame i can see u in 1 again soon aswell, why else would you be going through starlets on PH? lol

at geo thanks man, it looks loads better already, cant wait to drop the back end, possibly fit the skirts 2moz :) also im still not too hot on the arm rest. Ill give it a week or so and see if i get used to it and let you know

i think the optional arm rests are horrible in starlets they just look cheap and are pointless, they don't even fit very well.

nice to see another ep*5 on these shores, good luck with it!