Charlies 99 Ep95 (on the road)

got some fenders through from idrees, cant wait to get these painted and fitted! also ordered a varis front bumper from him too.

03082010376.jpg

ive still not really touched the car, dying to get it on the road tho!, not even fitted the sideskirts yet, dont really want to start drilling holes in it because of the state of the sills under the skirts on my old glanza (if anyone remembers that!) whats the best way to fit them? would tigar seal hold them on?

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

after seeing the rust on the sill (or lack of sill) on my old glanza i wouldnt drill it, check my old build thread if you havnt seen it.

so if i left the tigar seal to set for a few days it should be fine? because i dont think itll be on the road for around a week anyway.

also im after a glanza bonnet! if anyone sees 1 for sale link me up. cheers lads

fitted the skirts today!

06082010383.jpg

06082010382.jpg

started pissing down now! theyve been on for a few hours now so they should be fine, just realised ive tigar sealed the little end cap on to the front wing when im going to fit the fenders im going to have to get it off and do it again lol

Theres been a bit of a mix up with the export document, but i should have it within a week so im not really fussed because it has the mot on monday at 4 so it should be good to go as soon as the paperwork comes through. i wonder what plate it will be on? T maybe?