braking issues

ever since ive had the V, its had great brakes compaired to my n/a.

altho i keep noticing something, and im not sure if its supposed to do it or not?

if im braking hard the brake pedal is firm, and doing exactly what it should be doing, it moves down about 1 inch.

but, if i go over a bump while braking hard, the brake pedal jumps down about a further 1-2 inches... the car is still braking as hard, but its just worring when your tying to stop in a hurry and the brake pedal is moving around!!

any ideas what it could be?

is this a common problem? or is it just mine? :ph34r:

it had new front discs, and all new pads when i bought it, and the brake fluid level is perfect.

geez thats the problem iam having Rich, thought it was just me :( scares the shit outta me too when it does it, seems like it's not going to stop.

Been trying to explain it to a couple of people including glanza drivers, but they all seem to have normal braking and none that i described... :ph34r: told you so Ecksjay!

Yeah I've still got OEM pads and discs on mine -- planning on getting mine upgraded soon!

On a side note I sprayed the wax from a power wash on my wheels to try keep the salt off them for the now and obviuosly got in about my discs and pads... that was fun trying to stop at the lights after the garage!!