Nottingham meet??

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just drop me a text liam. Im up for it

My suspensions still dodge. Bought those buddy clubs.... when i opened them up it turns out one of the rears is fucked. The damping adjuster is missing..

Fucking cock. So i duno what to do.

Safe

I wouldn't mind meeting near Monster Motorsport

Could ask Mike whether we could do it at Monster again, because we dont get bothered there but it is further away for me to travel :(

If I'm free I'll be there!

Wicked!!

il come depending dates and money :)

Cool, ill get a date posted up mate any dates you cant attend?

Ill defo be there....as i told you over the phone we all need 2 meet up and take some pics

Cool, and yeah mate we'll get loads of Starlets together and then get some awesome pics.

Just don't make it a Sunday :(

I work ;)

Sundays the only day i dont work, you fail :D

Nottingham meet sounds fine, Monster Motorsport is Loughborough!!! but will attend

Would prefer to do it in Notts mate, but Monster is a cracking place because we dont get bothered.

I'm down for this if i'm not working

Cool, was gonna say you better be there.

Just drop me a text liam. Im up for it

My suspensions still dodge. Bought those buddy clubs.... when i opened them up it turns out one of the rears is fucked. The damping adjuster is missing..

Fucking cock. So i duno what to do.

Safe

Good lad, not having any luck with the GT are you :p for fucks sake. Whats the plan now matey?

i'm down. sundays prob best for me.

Awesome

Right guys any dates that people cant do just so we can rule them out. I want the best attendance for this possible. Also if anyone wants to suggest any locations please feel free.

Lets get a little list going too.

1)Liam_D

Think im gona either modify the d2's so both eyelets are the same. Or get some stock suspension for now and sell both sets of coilovers (obz stating the buddy clubs might be fucked) then get meisters or somthing. As i dont fancy mix and matching the suspension i.e d2's on back buddys on front.

As for dates, i cant do the october 30th weekend.

Up for any other time :)

Mitch

**UPDATE**

Right then i was speaking to Liam but he couldnt get on here... he told me to post on his behalf

This meet might be on the 23/24th October at Unicorn Pub in Gunthorp

we will be meeting with some of the local lads who have done a mini skyline/Silvia meet!

this is not 100% but Liam will brush up on it

Thanks

Right then would everyone still be interested in this on Sunday the 24th of October? On about doing a joint Meet with Skylineowners over at the Unicorn Pub in Gunthorpe Notts (80 Main Street, Gunthorpe, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG14 7FB) looking to start at about 3:30pm so we get a few hours of Sunlight. Is this okay with everyone?

1)Liam_D

2)drongo boi

3)starlet786

4)Ro55ifumi

Please your name to the list if your interested or delete it from the list if you cant make it.

Thanks

Liam

This is not 100% definate yet just seeing if we could be onto something.