Nottingham meet??

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alrite boys and girls, not been on here for a while!!! ive aranged the other meet people are on about for skylines and 200sx. got about 10 people on the list on the skyline owners forum, so are you guys on the list above coming to the meet ive aranged on 24th?? if so heres the info:

Meet location : Unicorn Inn - Gunthorpe ( Next to river trent )

Time : 3.30pm on sunday 24th of october, until we are bored etc!

http://www.unicornhotelpub.co.uk/

when arriving at the unicorn pub, please do not go into the carpark on the right at the front, instead drive past then turn left and go up the right hand side of the pub to the back, this is for photo purposes and also the front car park will be very busy anyway.

will be posting on the SXOC today as well, if this meet turns out to be a good one, i will be holding one every month or so to the hardcore dedicated car fans :)

hope to see you there

Jay

Cheers for the info Jay! :)

Anyone else up for it

1)Liam_D

2)drongo boi

3)starlet786

4)Ro55ifumi

5)BAZ2CRAZY

6)drongo's dad

7)string

1)Liam_D

2)drongo boi

3)starlet786

4)Ro55ifumi

5)BAZ2CRAZY

6)drongo's dad

7)string

8)EP91Bon (about 5:30 ish)

If this is gonna be decent i might organise another one for a few months time :)

Aneel, not a problem matey i might arrange a little convoy over from Phoenix Park again, and then take a nice steady drive up there.

Got this posted over on TGTT too but no one is interested over there cuz there all gay :)

duno bout your lads, but the skyline meet is going ahead as planned, we getting photos for the skylineowners calender! you lot dont have to come to our meet if its out your way, was only an idea cuz liam was strugling for ideas. we ha one every few months or so, if people are interested then i will post on here in the future.

Wtf! Its definatly going ahead i never said it wasnt :S

Mitch and String Phoenix park is for my little convoy it doesnt relate to you lol. Unless you wanna roll there too but it might be out of your way?

were bouts if phoenix park? me n me old man might join your convoy if thats or8 pal?

Remember wen you brought the spoiler of me and u filed up at that tesco petrole staion, its 2minz before that lol :)

text me on the day and ill meet u there and u can follow me to the place

Is half 2 okey?

1)Liam_D

2)drongo boi

3)starlet786

4)Ro55ifumi

5)BAZ2CRAZY

6)drongo's dad

7)string

8)EP91Bon (about 5:30 ish)

9)Mark

Also waiting on Shorty Phil confirming hes coming then we should have 10.