• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why td06? that 20G is going to be a lag fest!... i would be wanting a gt28 or a vf34/35.

super nice spec but unless doing some drag sessions i would be wanting a slightly more responsive turbo, but thats just me lol :)

nothing wrong with a bit of lag dude the 5e engine pulls hard without the turbo lol just means you need to be in the right gear :) the boost doesnt drop off between gear changes at all plus it means i can keep it off boost easyer and get good mpg

yo man nice meeting you yesterday your car looks the part man, lag is just apart of the fun

cheers dude that car of yours is crazy man you should come down to bstoke when I've got my mapped for another play lol

hey man its your car, props for the hard work i'm no hater lol. keep up the good progress... be good to see a graph when you get a final power run done :)

gonna try and get it on a hub dyno at the end of this month so il post it up if it gets done

Where do you have your rev limiter at, because I would be expecting something past 8000rpm to reduce the boost drop off?

I like the different route that you have taken with the car. The huge injectors and turbo were nice purchases and interesting designs for the intake and dual fuel (I might want to know more about this later).

Waiting on the dyno sheet cause I want to see the hp and torque curve more than max power.

Good luck with the build.

I messaged that guy mate, but no reply -_- will drop another pne to him.

Oh and i just noticed that your fairly local to me (Didcot), bout an hour away, would like to see this monster sometime!!!

Where do you have your rev limiter at, because I would be expecting something past 8000rpm to reduce the boost drop off?

I like the different route that you have taken with the car. The huge injectors and turbo were nice purchases and interesting designs for the intake and dual fuel (I might want to know more about this later).

Waiting on the dyno sheet cause I want to see the hp and torque curve more than max power.

Good luck with the build.

cheers dude the limiters only set at 7300 at the moment gonna play around with it on the dyno

also i have been looking at bigger turbos aswell so might be having a change after xmas -_-

I messaged that guy mate, but no reply -_- will drop another pne to him.

Oh and i just noticed that your fairly local to me (Didcot), bout an hour away, would like to see this monster sometime!!!

he was abit slow at getting back to me when i brought the mani

when I've got the rest of the mapping done i wouldnt mind doing some local meets -_-

That seems a decent enough figure mate, thought you would of had aftermarket cams?

Need a bigger bore exhaust then mate?

yeah need to get some cams i had two sets of speedvision cams but none of them shimmed up so dont know wot other cams there are to buy

my exhaust system is only like 2 and a quarter inch needs to be like 3 inch