just thought this would be a good thread on here to share wat films are worth going to see or even any older films you would recomend to seeas me and the gf go to pics quite often and always end up seeing shite films lol.

anyway we went tonight and seen Drag Me To Hell. was a good film not much of a story line to it but f*ck me there where some jumpy bits lol popcorn flying everywhere in the cinema. the missus wanted to go home after 5 mins. id recomend it it was quite scary

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Recently seen the new Terminator and Xmen films

Big fan of the both series and the new ones didnt dissapoint especially Xmen, brilliant film :)

Wouldnt mind seeing Hangover supposed to be good

As Sparky, I have seen both Xmen and Terminator and loved them both!!

Going to see Transformers 2 next week, cannot wait it looks epic!

And I wanna see the new Johnny Deep film Public Enemies with Christian Bale also. It looks really good!

Terminator salvation is a shitkciker of a movey, saw it on sunday night, and would go to the cinema again to see it,

gona watch that woolverine tonight, have heard nothing but good things about it

Sparky - Transformers 2 is out Friday! But I am going next week so I can do Orange Wednesday's 2 for 1!! Yes I am a tight arse!

Sounds like a plan, went last Wednesday for Terminator, was devastated on Friday when I had to pay for 2 tickets for Xmen :)

cheapskate basterds lol its only 15 quid or somethin. its when your buyin sweets you get robbed especially those gums lol they wiegh a ton :) cant go wrong with marshmallow though lol you can buy as many of them as you want

Yummy! Benny & Jerry's Core Icecream is soo nice!! And expensive normally!

I think the cinema is a rip off at nearly £8 each! I remember the days of paying £2.50 ha ha ha

also been to see the new terminator. amazing film apart from the quite fake looking arni :p also expected alot more terminators to be trawlin about like what you see in the second film at the start. doesnt make the film in anyway bad though.

Had a core sunday when i was ther but didnt realise that a regular and large are the same size only with one extra flavour and for an extra £ or so is kinda a rip off when its the same amount of icecream.

Ye not even that long ago it was only a fiver and maybe 8 quid for gold class.

i moan alot eh :thumbsup:

Russell

Saw hangover last wednesday. Its brilliant, most ive laughed in a film in long time. Its got the guy from the US office in it and hes great.

Oh and "in the loop" is a good film, has James Gandolfini in it (tony soprano) and its very funny.