• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

agreed lads FD was an awesome film really enjoyed it 3d FTW i say

i know there not new as well but just got round to watching the condemed which i thought was awesome.anyone seen it? vinnie jones and steve ausin were awesome in it. also had a right laugh at the pineapple express. again anyone else seen it?

• 1 month later...

forgot about this thread. been to the cinema a lot latley.

went to see triangle the other night= pish! real headfuck though

gamer was a great film i really enjoyed that would recomend it.

funny people was shit too expected a lot more from that

district 9 was good i liked that. the missus hated it lol

District 9 was....interesting. I just typically laughed at the violence and gore in the 2nd half of the movie

Zombieland however, is, plain, awesome! Woody Harrelson is all types of wins in that movie!!

I am almost done watching Kingdom Hospital by Stephen Kings it more of a tv show but it is odd has any one seen the new fast and furious it a bit crap as most of the cars in it have been dub with different sound and the plot is hard to follow but i like all the musle car on it ;)

Are you joking? I thought it was the most god awful films ever, like, half of the film was flashbacks to try and "connect" the film to the other 5...all it was was new ways to make people scream.

And the worst thing?! They lied to us!! It's NOT the last in the series - there's going to be a 7 and 8!!! Baaah! Oh and Jennifer's Body? Pah, I don't find her all that, and the long intimitated "nude" scene when she climbs out a lake? Nipple tape - officially no reason to watch that film.

This is Enrico, moment killer, over and out

theres going to be 11 in all dude fuck knows why 11 but apparently so

i enjoyed it though. 1-4 was good, 5 was god damm aweful but 6 was much better. i dont know where there going to go from here. but i will admit its not been as good since jig saw died and now every tom dick nd harry are doing it all for him lol

right here we go

hangover awesome so funny its brilliant recomened getting it on dvd when it comes out 5/5

Saw 6 really gruesome typical saw film lots of twists and gore if your a fan of the others will love this one 3/5

Up 3D so so funny most funny bit is the dog with the broken collar ohh my god!! never laughed so much 3/5

The imaginarium of Dr Pannassus Umm strange felt like i was on drugs really quiet tripy good but strange 2/5

Couples Retreat Wasnt as funny as it made out on the advert 2/5

The invention of lying umm okay ish funny that the first scene is about masturbation lol 3/5

Zombieland is brilliant funny with bill murry hahaha 4/5

Halloween 2 haddnt seen the first one but really gruesome id say equal to worse than saw, not that scary though 3/5

oh and coming soon harry brown youtube it it looks amazing has micheal caine in it

Good review lol. You have a lot of spare time lol.

Yeh I watched saw 1 ages ago and thought, 'wow, great story, great catch, great film'.

Watched most of saw 2 and thought that was shit and havnt been interested since. It would have been one of them classics had it been left alone.

yer got one of those passes were you can watch unlimited films for £13.50 a month, so me and me mates go alot

totally agree with you saw I was an amazing film i mean you d never see that ending comming i thought something was wrong when the gun didnt have an empty case in it but lol havent seen saw II but seen III and I've and both just seemed like excuses for gore