I made a right twat of myself a couple days ago... Saw a black gt in Northampton with number plate M250 URX (iirc). Followed it into a car park to find a young bird driving it (I didn't judge, as I wasn't sure at the time whether you'd mentioned your name let alone your gender!

So anyways... I stroll up to this black quadlight and approach the passenger side window, and said "I recognise your car! Are you on UK Starlet Club?"

From there it was a bit of a blur... But she said she wasn't on here! Lol

EPIC FAIL!

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I made a right twat of myself a couple days ago... Saw a black gt in Northampton with number plate M250 URX (iirc). Followed it into a car park to find a young bird driving it (I didn't judge, as I wasn't sure at the time whether you'd mentioned your name let alone your gender!

So anyways... I stroll up to this black quadlight and approach the passenger side window, and said "I recognise your car! Are you on UK Starlet Club?"

From there it was a bit of a blur... But she said she wasn't on here! Lol

EPIC FAIL!

Haha :lol: :lol:

Glad you have sorted out a new engine mate, get it in and running again :)

• 2 weeks later...

Could of possibly been him bro, theres is another Silver Glanza driving around these parts now. i followed one into Hucknall the other day. Have no idea who it was.

And yes mate ill be up for a meet anytime. Maybe we could put a thread up and see what interest there is?

• 3 weeks later...
  • aaddzz123 changed the title to Please delete