Starlet GT Turbo pulled by Police!

These guys have hardly given starlet owners a bad name, all you've got to do is go out to cruises or in general a car curise to see how many plonkers there are within this starlet community. Perhaps because they've been stopped by police, and given them a mouthful of shit, hardly makes them bad. I get stopped all the fucking time, and I don't be nice to the cops, frankly, because they have shit on me. Again, they just want to revenue collect, and not educate you.

Yes, they're Pakistanis, who cares - that doesn't make the situation any different, surely. There are probably more indigenous muppets on here than foreigners. I will tell you one thing, as I am not obscure to Slough at all. The cops there are wankers, and it's times like these we need more Raoul Moats. Police stops are accumulating in this balderdash society, for what. But all of you are angels, and don't get stopped, I know this because I Never see 'I've been stopped by police' topics on here :lol:

Hardly 'wiggas' as they're not white. And I hear white people use 'are you dizzy blud' - even funnier

agree'd on the 'not giving starlet owners a bad name' ^^^

the driver seemed okay, his mates where the idiots, but think you should have ended it there tbh

more raoul moats? OK :/ i bet if something happened to you, the 1st person you'd think of ringing was the police? right or wrong?

okay some coppers are twats, but at the end of the day its there job to uphold the law, and if he was driving like a turd then he deserved it, personally i would have made the 2 knobheads who got out of his car walk home

and wiggas? think you need to read the thread again, because i just had a quick scan through and not once did the word come up?

and another thing, he was fined for his 'personality' not because of his nationality so why say that because they are pakistanis it made the situation worse?

In my opinion the divine cops are useless sods, this is from experience and not rap. There are far too many wanker cops than good, and likewise - more enthusiasts than street racers who give us a bad name.

I am familiar with Slough and know exactly how it works, and what Thames Valley police are like. His attitude did stink, in fact both of theirs did. I am no mind thinker, and i'm guessing youre not either, but the authority was arse too. The wigger comment is from another forum im on, which i incorporated in here absent-mindedly. They were being little rude, but authority is an example, not. We are all entitled to opine

put yourself in the coppers shoes though

to be fair id have a slightly annoyed attitude if i was trying to do my job and make the streets safer and all i got was cockyness and dickheads trying to be funny

the police dont act like that to be nobs they probably do it to people that may be ok with them cause all there used to all day is backchat and sarcasticness. just think about things before you slag off coppers cause they would be the first people you ring for if someone was nicking your car or breaking into your house

• 2 weeks later...

i had too turn it off after two minutes. the twats were doin my head in.. cant u let the coppers do there job and be sound! i remember when i got pulled for goin too fast round a roundabout, i apologised n told him i knew i had done wrong. he told me its ok dont do it again. off you go.. proves if your nice n cooperative they let u go :(

Guest cheshireglanza

what dan 91 said i was caught speeding funny enough going round a round about got pulled over asked me get into there car asked me why they stopped me told them prob cause i was speeding,he give me the talk bout if some one pulled out i would not have been able to stop and that i had nice car and i prob wont be able to insure it with 3 points knew what the car was two lol give me warning and i was on my way :(