A bit bored so thought id start a wee pre project thing lol.

Ok so ideas have changed slightly but still in the same direction. Aim is still 300+ bhp but I've gone for an ep85 shape after I've taken a liking to the gt's :p

Progress will be made. eventually lol

clear cambelt cover

PC160001.jpg

personalisation ftw

PC160002.jpg

civic rad mounting kit so no cable ties

PC160004.jpg

earthing kit

PC160005.jpg

rocker cover nuts

PC160006.jpg

engine bay nuts n bolt dress up kit

PC160007.jpg

and finally my green hoses :)

PA160001.jpg

ill continue to buy small parts here and there but anything major including the car will have to wait till winter stops draining my fundage. :p

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks :) im happy to consider other turbos but i dont wanna go much bigger and i think it can be done. woudlnt just be any td04 tho. hybrid td04 with billet blades and as good as i could make it. for me thats the aim and i wanna see what i can get. it the objective was just to get 300 anyway possible it would be to easy now :p

when it comes time to actually purchase the turbo setup ill look into what other similarly sized turbos are available :p

• 1 month later...

yah :( the plan for the car when i get one is to keep it a sleeper but after looking at some really nice glanzas im already feeling the urges for body parts so ill probably end up hittin u up for some parts some fenders at the very least because i can have them while still havin the n/a look :D.

this is probably the boiggest purchase i will make till next year tho as the plan is to go to australia next winter for 6 months so i must save :D

well my plan is to go to australia this winter for bout 6 months so thats why im not buying the car yet. not even spoke to geo about importing one yet and since i wont be using it as my daily car in my head it makes more sense to have most of the parts first so the cars not just sitting there waiting to be stolen :p i feel mor commited to the project now that i have the turbo kit here :)

i have noticed a bit shaft play with the turbo but after a little research thats normal on a new turbo ? is that correct ? I've emailed zisco anyway just for reasurance because im a bit of a worryier :p

• 6 months later...

UPDATE TIME ;) !!!!!!!!!

Next few parts towards my build. ( more paid for but they in group buys so wont recieve for a bit )

New big valve cylinder head bought off Gaz. soo happy with it

P8010002.jpg

P8010003.jpg

P8010004.jpg

P8010005.jpg

P8010009.jpg

and making sure it stays on the block properly

P8010008.jpg

then something else shiny to match the valves :)

P8010006.jpg

P8010007.jpg

I am chuffed to the moon to have this stuff and gaz was super to deal with :(

Back to the waiting game before the next big update lol. Hell i might even get a car :(

Let me know what ya all think :)

Russell