Had a bad car accident

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I drove past this realising it was ste's crx! Immediately stopped and feared the worse then realised my younger brother was also in the car, scared me to death. I thanked god that they both walked away. All the paramedics cannot believe they are still alive. Someone was watching out for both of these lads. just grateful there ok. Get welll sooon ste!

my god thats the worst car accident I've ever seen

not seen the front end ripped off like that before

how you survived that we'll never know but thank god you did mate

hope you recover from your minor injuries soon and as someone else has already said metal can be replaced you cant

RIP little CRX :rolleyes:

I drove past this realising it was ste's crx! Immediately stopped and feared the worse then realised my younger brother was also in the car, scared me to death. I thanked god that they both walked away. All the paramedics cannot believe they are still alive. Someone was watching out for both of these lads. just grateful there ok. Get welll sooon ste!

That must of been awful!! I dont know what would be going through my mind.

Glad they are both OK though

Jesus Fuckin Christ mate! You did well to get outta that. I thought mine was bad but thats something else :lol: Dodgy driving in this weather mate, mine hit ice and the back end went. Cars are so unpredictable in this weather.

Glad you got outta that though bud, you definatly got lucky. Cars can be replaced as much as we love them and it hurts to see them go. Give it a couple of weeks and you'll be looking for a replacement and get back behind the wheel in no time.

RIP CRX ;)

If theres ought you need man, give any of us on here a shout im sure where all more than happy to help.

Thanks a lot for the comments, I appreciate it. ^_^

I'm still sore, hopping around.

Not sure what I'm gonna do next for a car, at the moment I don't have a clue how things are going to end up with the insurance and what it's going to cost me and all that, so I'm just waiting to see what happens, then I'll start thinking about driving again.

Just glad me and my mate are okay, still can't believe it's happened, the state of the car is just unreal.

We all hope you a quick and easy recovery mate, don't let this get too much to your mind yeah. Just concentrate on getting well all healed up. Don't need to think about shit mate, that's what the insurance is there for so when/if you are in a sorry state, you dont need to worry yourself sick thinking about the shit that just happened

Just relax at home, play your xbox/ps3 and chill.

Get well soon!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just thought I'd update this and say thanks for all the comments, I'm back on my feet walking again now.

:mellow:

Now I just need to sort myself out with a new car, think it's time for another Toyota. :)