Leicestershire Mini-Meet..

I'll deffo be there, not sure what time! Will be bringing the following parts...

Washer motor

Plastic thing cus he doesn't like the switch

Headlights

Anyone need anything else? I'm gonna be in a silver lancer, so if I flash at you on route, don't try and race me cus it's only a turbo diesel!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right decided im going to decide wheather im coming in the morning! All down to the weather as if its poo i cant be arsed to drive in the piss wet weather.

If i do come ill be bringing a Awesome Scooby with me too :)

i'll come whatever then. Is the washer motor for me kingcarr? How much u want! Also if anyone wants a hks panel filter and air box to drill. Ten spondulies will do. I'm in black gt with black ssr's. Safe

How much just for the panel filter matey.? and im defo coming :)

i'll come whatever then. Is the washer motor for me kingcarr? How much u want! Also if anyone wants a hks panel filter and air box to drill. Ten spondulies will do. I'm in black gt with black ssr's. Safe

Tis indeed mate, how's a tenner sound? How hard is it to get off? I've removed most of the front end (wings bonnet bumper etc)? So the washer bottle is exposed!

Tis indeed mate, how's a tenner sound? How hard is it to get off? I've removed most of the front end (wings bonnet bumper etc)? So the washer bottle is exposed!

Sorry guys unless its dry she will be staying on the drive hate wet an salt mix :)

not sure how easy it is to get out. just unplug the sensor and i dunno after that lol. maybe just have to swap bottles if you bring tools n thats easier. cheers