are you curious if the world will end in 2012 ?

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read a few months ago that it was going to be attacked by UFO's. Most of the sources are bullshit but apparently they come from real sources if you dig deep. Some of them reckon that they're going to take people, some people think they are already here and some say they will repopulate us elsewhere.

I say it's all shit. The irony is, the religions and conflict between religious countries will believe this shit so much, they will all attack eachother and lose their minds and end up nuking eachother, and thus end the world themselves.

nostrodamus predicted it, and he's been right on everything so far. nazi's ww1, ww2, kennedy's assasination even diana dying and how she died. and that was in the 1500's

also the mayan calender ends on 21st december 2012 thats when they predicted the world ended and that was yonks ago.

i personally dont believe it but think about it. they say before it happened for months possibly years strange things (littleish) things will happen in the run up to the big finale. look at the facts. we had the worst winter in years, americas still suffering now theyve had it so bad its unreal just look at this

also things like this was one case of about 20 mysterious deaths of thousands of birds dropping from the sky and fish washed up on shore. scientists have done tests on them and still dont know the cause. no signs of poisoning etc and thats accross the world not just a certain place

Theres loads of cases of this i wont bore you with everything but there is a lot of mysterious stuff happening. now i know sceptics will just brush it off and say its bollocks and i personally dont believe weve got 18 months left till D-day haoppens but its deffiniatly something that interests me and deffiniatly good to discuss

Brill topic josh lets discuss :lol:

Totally agree with Steve on the fact that this world is becoming stranger by the minute. All the floods, winds etc.. its really going to destroy itself.

But just incase, lets all just live our lives to the full. Fulfill your dreams while you still can boys :lol:

Steve - Have you actually seen Nostrodamus' actual quotes? If so, I would like to see them.

See a lot of this is based on chinese whispers. People just trust other people's opinion on what's happened. It's a lot like Astrology; people will relate to it in the most fitting way possible.

Also, not that one, but apprently some UFO's are purposefully crafted to look like UFO's in order to gather intel in restricted airspace and get away with it.

And the UFO sighting, yes I did see that. I was discussing this with Zoe the other night.

Generally I believe they are not here to hurt us. I'd say they are probably more scared of us as we are them. Its one of those things but I have a strong belief that there could possibly be something out there on the other planets, and they are out there wondering if there are things on Planet World etc.. They have probably seen sightings of satelites and decided to come up with something themselves, so thats what they do and build UFO's.

Its really interesting and intregueing that stuff. But I can't imagine for a second they are here to ruin us all, I really think they are just as scared and hence the Jerusalem vid, they hovver over, then lower and jet off quick, they looked around and were fascinated but can't stick around too long to get a good view.

think, if our planet built a craft to travel to far planets and we landed on an alien planet that was friendly, our world leaders would probs immigrate us over there to live with them lol and we are human, we destroy without meaning! could be the other way round, they could come live with us and destroy our planet further