are you curious if the world will end in 2012 ?

the only thing that makes me think these videos are bullshit, is how they cheekily pop religion into it at the very end. basically saying become a christian and you'll be fine.

but the loose change video is really interesting, and doesnt bring religion into it at all i dont think, its the 2nd video i linked in an above post

or if you cba

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E3oIbO0AWE

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steve - Have you actually seen Nostrodamus' actual quotes? If so, I would like to see them.

See a lot of this is based on chinese whispers. People just trust other people's opinion on what's happened. It's a lot like Astrology; people will relate to it in the most fitting way possible.

Also, not that one, but apprently some UFO's are purposefully crafted to look like UFO's in order to gather intel in restricted airspace and get away with it.

yeh I've seen loads mate. there wrote in poems but that was because at the time if he came straight out and predicted things and they came truee he would have been executed for witch craft. so instead he wrote "poems" as such 4 liners but made them into a prediction. a load of documenteries about him are floating around on sky at the min i believe deffo worth a watch its mad whats come true and he predicted every detail even names sometimes

yeh I've seen loads mate. there wrote in poems but that was because at the time if he came straight out and predicted things and they came truee he would have been executed for witch craft. so instead he wrote "poems" as such 4 liners but made them into a prediction. a load of documenteries about him are floating around on sky at the min i believe deffo worth a watch its mad whats come true and he predicted every detail even names sometimes

again, this is another bad reference point, because all his predictions didnt come out until after the events happened i think? (not sure) any sod could have made up a name and say he said it/ wrote it

ive seen a documentery on this 2012 thing.

to be fair the evidence for it does sound quite convinsing, as there is so much eviedence that you could relate to the same thing.

but i believe that "man" will always see what he wants to see and can connect to things together when they might not neccesarely be related at all.

and also is it that the world is slowly getting worse and worse day by day with like the global climate and such. or is it just becasue people have herd this storry and pay more attention to such events ?

again, this is another bad reference point, because all his predictions didnt come out until after the events happened i think? (not sure) any sod could have made up a name and say he said it/ wrote it

^ thats something thas bugs me.

sometimes when i read consperisy stories i get really intrested and then i think, all these sources could just be made up :lol:

until i see shit like that with my own eyes, i wont believe alien videos over youtube or through any camera lense, id have to see it with my OWN eyes

any watch signs last night? lol

When they say the worlds gonna end in 2012 I don't think it necessarily means everythings gonna go up in flames. I think it means the world is gonna change big time!

New World Order. Look it up

x2

With bringing religion into it too, that is the main reason we have all these wars!

Seriously, all the rioting in Egypt for the government, some wanted it, some didn't, it was all going down to religious views and all... At the end of the day, look at em swing around and beat people up... Egypt has seriously changed in the last 10 years. 10 Years ago I was in primary school learning about Egytians, and all the pyramids and sphynx and all.. I saw none of those in the news videos and saw none of the colourful headscarves and funny sideways pokey handy walks.

theyve always been around mate since 1500 i think the original writings HE did himself are in a museum in france somewhere. theyve always been around its just not 90% of the world knew about them till they started coming true then people started clicking on

As Steve said, they have always been around, but nobody is interested until something brings it into new news. When its in new news, it takes an affect on everyone who haven't seen or heard of it. Its like Steve, hes only been with us for X ammount of years, yet he didn't know about it from day 1 did he, he cottoned on later on in life :lol:

yeah i suppose. this is such a good topic, because there are so many things that could happen/ could have happened/ have happened that can rip any theory to pieces

but i still believe the government is crooked. with the music industry for example, anybody who stands up to the government/media is immediately shut down in series of events.

micheal jackson after the 'leave me alone' song

DMX was arrested for drugs or whatever, and claimed it was a set up. but there is footage of him going into custody at the police station and the media is already there, how did they know?

eminem is another. how many adverts did you hear/see on the radio about the release of eminems album after the song 'not afraid' was released

and another good song of eminems is called 25 to life, but the words have to be listened o properly

ive got some video links, but they all refer to satan, and religion but if you replace satan with the goverment, thats how i see it

You are totally right Ryan.

Also on the lines of music industries. Take Susan Boyle for example. Yeah not everyones cuppa but she blew us all away. Judging a book by its cover and all that - it shows how wrong we can all be.

She may not have won but she was a 2nd place star. She has gone on with some outstanding record sales and yet she has a limit of so much a month, what happens to the rest of her money? She will never see it, her managers keep it all. Thats all down to rules, guidelines and laws all layed out by government.

type in nostrodamus on wikipedia ryan it will give you some good examples on there. but i would reccomend reading "the lost book of nostrodamus" its amazing

As Steve said, they have always been around, but nobody is interested until something brings it into new news. When its in new news, it takes an affect on everyone who haven't seen or heard of it. Its like Steve, hes only been with us for X ammount of years, yet he didn't know about it from day 1 did he, he cottoned on later on in life :lol:
proberly using all our money to make a space ship so they can escape whatevers coming in 2012 lol

yep your thinking the right thing mate

why do you think there building a space station? do they know something we dont. Governments dont tell us half of what they know

take area 51 for example. who knows what could be in there. people enter there, never leave and are sworn to absolute secrecy about whats inside. there could be anything in there and we'll never know